• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2022 National Championships

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Here's the startlist of the Italian NC:
https://www.tuttobiciweb.it/article...ricolori-campionato-italiano-prof.-i-partenti

With the big teams lacking many riders and the Italian PCT teams having the numbers they really should try an ambush tactic by sending their riders on the attack. The route isn't that hard that you can just beat everyone with brute strength, so if the PCT teams form an alliance and send guys on the attack all the time and try to disrup the chase they actually have a chance. Team radios are also not allowed at the Italian NC.

Of the big teams only Astana and Trek have more than 4 riders, UAE is missing Ulissi and for Quickstep Ballerini will have to do a ton of work early on.
Of course I'll be cheering for the ct sputnik Celano.:D

Reactions: BR2
Saw the Danish women peloton at about 30 k 30 minutes ago. A front group of about 7 had about 3.30 on the peloton where I (think) I spotted Julie Leth, Amalie D, CUL, hope Norsgaard was there as well bc I also saw two riders sitting in the organisation car after a crash.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS