• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2023 Giro d'Italia: Who is going to win? Pre-race poll.

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2022 Giro d'Italia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I voted for Roglic as the man has ice in his veins and can get all those bonus seconds on the climbs
If Roglic win il Giro on bonus seconds I will retire from watching cycling.

I hope that Fausto Masnada and Mirco Maestri can get stage wins. But honestly I'm no sure if Fausto should even be at the Giro (or if he will be there). He clearly has health problems

If Pinot, Caruso or Pozzovivo can get the top 5 I will also be happy

We'll get a preview of how the Giro might pan out during the snooker WC final today and tomorrow where a former teenage sensation from Belgium, who's been accused of having had surprisingly weak oppostion at times on his way to the final, is up against a man more than 10 years his senior, who has a playing style that some people find rather boring.
A magnificently torturous analogy

Reactions: Monte Serra
FvGm_OlWYAI8OfL