• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

42nd Vuelta a Burgos (2.PRO) // July 28th - August 1st 2020

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Stage 2
Clipboard.gif

Yeah, looks like the 8" 10" and 16" guys were all given the same time. Some of that was clearly off before. For example, Landa was clearly with the Valverde group but was given 10"
About time they just used actual times in uphill finishes because this is just BS. Almeida getting the same time as someone finishing 15 seconds behind him.

The way they take the times on uphill finishes has annoyed me for some time. It does not seem fair and it does not encourage riders to give their all.

Regarding the finish today: Neither Bennett nor the DQS strategy looked great today. As it has for this whole mini-season. I had expected Gaviria to take it before, but after they had pulled out those three I had somehow changed my mind, although Richese was still there.

TRENDING THREADS