• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

80ª Volta a Portugal em Bicicleta (1 a 12 de Agosto de 2018)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: 80ª Volta a Portugal em Bicicleta (1 a 12 de Agosto de 2

attachment.php

Another super hot day and tomorrow temperature will rise even higher.

Re:

DNP-Old said:
48 degrees being reported now. Joaquim Silva DNF'ed because of a heat stroke. The Volta keeps delivering.

‏Sad to leave Portugal. Dehydrated I was stuck at the Antidoping control for 3hours with no food but water. After just being able to hand in my pee sample, my body completely shut down and collapsed. Spent the night in the hospital suffering from a heat stroke and kidney failure

Louis Bendixen

Another complete UCI fail. This organization is more incapable then Fifa.

Re:

zlev11 said:
did Tartoletto-Isorex pull out of the race? I remember seeing them on the start list but they aren't in the results and I didn't see any of their riders in the little bit of TV coverage I saw today.

They are not on the official start list even though they announced in April that they had been invited. The teams calander does not show the Volta so for some reason they DNS.

I see that they are at the Tour de Namur IC2.12 instead - see http://royalnamurvelo.be/index.php/.../liste-des-equipes-selectionnees-edition-2017

TRENDING THREADS