• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Seems like its epicness was too much for the internet to handle.
Obviously so. I managed to capture it before it went though

i21k3zY.jpg

Reactions: Sandisfan
Similar to the snooker WC final, I don't know if Eurovision will be able tell us anything about how the Giro will end, but both Belgium and Slovenia made it trough to the final tonight. On Saturday we'll find out if the Belgian Boy George can beat the Slovenian pop-rock group of Roglič look-alikes.

Bit of random info:

Remember how Valgren had that terrible crash in Occitanie last year? Sure you do. Apparently - according to Moberg - at the same time his (oldest) son broke his leg, and his wife was heavily pregnant, and about to give birth.
So, yeah... interesting few weeks in the Valgren Hundahl family.

My favourite thing to see in cycling is attacks from distance. I’m not a big fan of time trials, bunch sprints or murito sprints for bonus seconds. Remco and Pogacar both attack long range often enough but they’re so strong that the result is rarely in doubt. I like a long range attack Nibali or Delgado style where they could gain time or blow up.

My favourite thing to see in cycling is attacks from distance. I’m not a big fan of time trials, bunch sprints or murito sprints for bonus seconds. Remco and Pogacar both attack long range often enough but they’re so strong that the result is rarely in doubt. I like a long range attack Nibali or Delgado style where they could gain time or blow up.
How do you like your Danish?

TRENDING THREADS