• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A Theory

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
epicfailure.jpg

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site

Interesting to see these posts saying "fail". I have simply asked for a discussion. You are both trolling quite vigorously. I would be careful or the mods might ban you like they have Arbitler or BPC.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Phantom Menace said:
Interesting to see these posts saying "fail". I have simply asked for a discussion. You are both trolling quite vigorously. I would be careful or the mods might ban you like they have Arbitler or BPC.

I see you typing but all I see is:

short-bus.jpg

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
For too long people in this forum have tried to reason with the time wasters. Much better just to chuck crap at them until they give up.

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Phantom Menace dear, if you enjoy watching LA and AC race, you should keep wery quiet about your theory. Not even the UCI will be able to ignore a theory so plausible. So the result, if this comes out, will surely be that brainsurgery goes on the doping list, and both your idols will be banned for life. So please hush!

A

Anonymous

This could be possible...perhaps they even added some sort of implant in their brains...a type of government secret technology related thingy (think of the t.v show "The Bionic Man") and these races are just a testing ground to see what their new weapon systems are truly capable of...

It's either that, or it's aliens, extra-terrestials, who likewise put unknown implants in them after being taken to a far away galaxy...the aliens most likely are bike racing fans and just wanted to stir things up...

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Sports Doping via Elective Surgery

So what if someone went under the knife intentionally to benefit their professional athletic performance? Liposuction, removal of unnecessary body tissues (you can make it on one kidney, right?)..heck, why not replace bones with lighter and stronger synthetic components? Should this be against the rules? Does this violate our sense of ethics and fair play? What about liposuction in that pro cyclist that can't drop that final 5 kilos necessary to climb the Alps with the front group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts