• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

AG Driedaagse Brugge-De Panne: Two One-Day Races Pretending to be a Three-Day Race (20th and 21st Oct.)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Her sprint wasn't as bad as lots of others in the past. She moved to the side, but not an abrupt or dangerous way. However, there's a new tendency going on and maybe this decision is for the best. But I feel at least a little bit sorry for Jolien. Even Lorena wasn't that hard in her reaction.

Reactions: Pantani_lives
I don't get that kind of sprinting, but that's maybe why I don't win that much races.
I always try to sprint super straight, when in the middle I keep the middle, when at the right I keep right etc.
I am always afraid I will block someone overtaking me near the line.

Group 1 and 2 are together now:

Alpecin-Fenix: Van der Poel, Merlier, Krieger en Rickaert
Deceuninck-Quick Step: Asgreen, Lampaert, Van Lerberghe en Declercq
Lotto-Soudal: Degenkolb, De Buyst en Frison
CCC: Trentin en Van Keirsbulck
UAE: Bystrom
NTT Pro Cycling: Walscheid
Bora-Hansgrohe: Drucker
Groupama FDJ: Küng
Ineos Grenadiers: Lawless
Arkea Samsic: B. Declercq
Cofidis: Laporte
Team Riwal: Havik

Group 1 and 2 are together now:

Alpecin-Fenix: Van der Poel, Merlier, Krieger en Rickaert
Deceuninck-Quick Step: Asgreen, Lampaert, Van Lerberghe en Declercq
Lotto-Soudal: Degenkolb, De Buyst en Frison
CCC: Trentin en Van Keirsbulck
UAE: Bystrom
NTT Pro Cycling: Walscheid
Bora-Hansgrohe: Drucker
Groupama FDJ: Küng
Ineos Grenadiers: Lawless
Arkea Samsic: B. Declercq
Cofidis: Laporte
Team Riwal: Havik

+ 2: Senechal and Scully

Meanwhile Ewan, Kwiatkowski and Colbrelli already DNF and Naesen, Vanmarcke and Stuyven reported to be in the last echelon.

TRENDING THREADS