• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 478 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I was wondering
Have Contador given some explanation for his horrible form this year? I mean Roche got his diet supposedly screwed up and so forth. What excuses is there for the spaniard? I havent really heard any statements from him about it, other than "my legs did not feel so good today". :confused:
(even if he does not have it anymore, he still atleast should give some fake reason for his racing this year shouldn't he?)

Vino attacks everyone said:
I was wondering
Have Contador given some explanation for his horrible form this year? I mean Roche got his diet supposedly screwed up and so forth. What excuses is there for the spaniard? I havent really heard any statements from him about it, other than "my legs did not feel so good today". :confused:
(even if he does not have it anymore, he still atleast should give some fake reason for his racing this year shouldn't he?)

I am guessing:
He either doesn't know the reason.
Or does know the reason but can't say anything about it because Clinic

Vino attacks everyone said:
I was wondering

He already did. His fake reason is that he was too tired
This coming from the guy who spent the first 6 months of the season justifying his bad results with 'I don't want to tire myself for later'

Cyclists always have an excuse, no one admits to just being past their peak and on a natural decline.

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Miburo said:
Is he getting a lot of heat? :D

At least in my reading of El Pais he cops it, and certainly Mínguez (Spanish coach) has publicly criticized him, saying that "he should have chased anything that moved, including the TV moto".....:D

TRENDING THREADS