• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 479 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Damn right!

Only until next Sunday... I hope I can then take an avatar of Berto winning Lombardia :eek: :) :eek:

That will be much more pleasant to view..... the shock to my eyes this morning - OUCH!!

Could you be so kind as to refrain from posting until Sunday, PLEASSSSEEEE :)

GreasyMonkey said:
That will be much more pleasant to view..... the shock to my eyes this morning - OUCH!!

Could you be so kind as to refrain from posting until Sunday, PLEASSSSEEEE :)

I know :eek: I like this way better :)

20137619538597_3-1_zps58dc3603.jpg

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
why should we kid ourselves?that guy can't spell his own name

3 years ago alberto would rip everyone's legs on such a climb...see montee laurent jalabert.

he's never gonna come back

He may not, were you expecting him to dominate this race and show that he was on his way back? The contador we have now is much different to the one we had 3 years ago. And for Contador at his current level today's performance was fine, very good in fact IMO.

TRENDING THREADS