• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 404 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
LaFlorecita said:
it was said in another thread.

Something like what was he thinking, we were never worried about him, he read too much about attacking in the papers

the translation is not important really

the riders are sweating and the staff are just hanging around eating ice cream

What other thread and did they post a link?

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Yup Berto on the left, Roman on the right I think. Still think Alberto seems in a weird position on the bike :confused:

He is at the very bottom of his stroke and it looks like he has easily 5 degrees, looks like a good position. I think it is a bit of an optical illusion.

Cheers

Kender said:
Go check the official records. You'll see AS won it

The-Top-three-on-podium.jpg

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Outdone in the time trial by Mollema and Valverde.

Berto must end his career quickly

I think there were a lot of positives from his ride. He's definitely improving and I think he can beat both of them in the Alpes. I'm really looking forward to the battle for the podium. No one is touching the alien. No one.

TRENDING THREADS