• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 499 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Berto with his Italian friends

BeAWL-gIUAAqn8H.jpg

I don't know if he's fat or skinny but at least he's the skinniest of the 4 of them ;)

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Berto with his Italian friends

BeAWL-gIUAAqn8H.jpg

I don't know if he's fat or skinny but at least he's the skinniest of the 4 of them ;)

Clearly Berto has told Benna and Boaro to hold in his shirt from behind so he looks thinner for the photo. :p

Side note: oh Manuele, what have you done to your hair?!? :(

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Great pic :)

This one is cool too

BeB5dguCUAACONa.jpg

Whoo, not a fan of Morkov's shorts. Looks like he's wearing a big navy diaper. They need to rework those in all red. At least the Speshy shoes match his kit - he's the only one they match. Wish Spesh would get over this. It's like those awful old Mavic shoes that never matched anyone's kits.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Great pic :)

This one is cool too

BeB5dguCUAACONa.jpg

oohh ahhh.... yellow mellow..:p they look like a bee:D. Hope they stink Sky pretty hard comes July. I saw contador pic, boy, is it just my eyes or he sure looks lean for the beginning of the year. Hope he will capture his form back, I'm waiting for fireworks on July with Froome, Nibali, Contador, Schlecks (hope they are back), quintana (maybe), Valverde.

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Vino attacks everyone said:
it says, AC will win the tour, but he has no idea on the amount of time he will win it with (wich is fair, since he is only the god of feast and drink, not time and space)

Contador probably promised him cookies.

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
There is always google translate :D it says "Contador will win the Tour this year for sure. I don't know with which advantage, but he will win for sure."

Thank youuuuu!!
I know google translate :p so why you to lazy to translate before you post it....;)

TRENDING THREADS