• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 730 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Going for stage wins...maybe best to take off the pressure
However if he can get through the first 10 days without losing much time ...who knows could be there in the end

Imagine Froome will attack early like on on stage 6 , etc

Great to see 3 best GC riders at the moment in the one race

Best team without a doubt is Movistar

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Didn´t expect that. But with Contador you never know. Tells a thing and does completely the opposite.

If he´s in good condition, he has to be considered as the favourite.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
The knee bandage is all a trick, he's ready lol

Anyway give credit to the guy on twitter who said AC was training, he clearly wans't lying.

I don't believe he's gonna go just for a stage win, if he had that form he wouldn't ride the vuelta.

Taxus4a said:
I have always said here Contador will be at La Vuelta and with a food condition.
I am happy to be right becouse is important for the race.

He has now the excuse if he cant be on the podium, it s what he was looking for, but he has been training one month before the Vuelta and he is more fresh than people as Valverde, that is for me the reality

Well, it is confirmed that he will be there. His condition on the other hand ... we will see about that one. I doubt, he can go for more than a stage in the last week. But I would be happy, if I'm wrong. :eek:

There were too many clues that suggested good for the ride. and now that he will only run to win and and evidently feels himself to be in good shape to do it. Come ob Berto , we are all with you :)

QUOTE=Miburo;1549246]The knee bandage is all a trick, he's ready lol

Anyway give credit to the guy on twitter who said AC was training, he clearly wans't lying.

I don't believe he's gonna go just for a stage win, if he had that form he wouldn't ride the vuelta.[/QUOTE]

Agree.

TRENDING THREADS