• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 912 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dr. Juice said:
So Rogers, Basso, Hernandez, Bennati, Tosatto for the Giro ...and Rogers, Majka, Kiserlovski, Sagan do the Tour.
Sagan on his own of course (mostly).
Rest to be announced and crashes or injuries might change the plan.

Rogers, Basso, Hernandez are the key teammates for Alberto in the Giro. Majka, Kiserlovski and Rogers in the Tour for the mountains.
I suspect that Bennati and Tosatto also do the double? In the Tour every teammate is important...on the flat and on the climbs.

Also Kreuziger in Tdf if he will not get banned....

Kreuziger,Majka,Kiserlovski,Rogers in mountains...

Is Alberto trying to pull a "Luca Paolini" look nowadays?
983742_10153210062400312_6396790852545089906_n.jpg

Electress said:
I have now. Even his beard is neat. :eek: And yet…no thanks, Berto. Beards are for dwellers of Middle Earth or Game of Thrones, if we must have them at all.

Teams sound okay - when will hear about Kreuziger?
or Freud. (did you know he rode a bike? ). The team is a flashback to the "La vie claire" of 1985.. Capable to compete for all the jersey.. with yellow for Alberto. polka dot for majka, green for sagan.. and white? who knows

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Electress said:
I have now. Even his beard is neat. :eek: And yet?no thanks, Berto. Beards are for dwellers of Middle Earth or Game of Thrones, if we must have them at all.

Teams sound okay - when will hear about Kreuziger?
lolz:D...and its called westeros :p

I think nobody knows about Kreuziger,and I really mean NObody :mad:

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
ILovecycling said:
lolz:D...and its called westeros :p

I think nobody knows about Kreuziger,and I really mean NObody :mad:

Westeros only is the continet with the 7 kingdoms and the Wildlings, the big continent across the narrow see is called Essos.

Red Rick said:
Didn't Contador use to be the Lord of Saxobank, the Greatest of the Nine? Dunno what to make of that now

Bjarne Riis has yet to reveal his deadliest servant. The one who will lead the Danish armies in war. The one they say no living man can drop. Alberto Contador of Pinto. You've met him before. He stabbed Andy's chain at Port de Bales. He is the lord of Saxobank, the greatest of the Nine. :D

TRENDING THREADS