• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1022 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
darn that spectator!!. We would have seen him going postal on saturday!! :D

"Tomorrow [Saturday] is going to be a complicated day for me," Contador said. "What was a day that could have been a good opportunity for me to attack is now one where I will have be more cautious and take things more gently."

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Taxus4a said:
indianfanboy said:
If Contador isnt dropped today he will win the Giro easily in the third week

Good point to say this.

I dont want later if he dont do that any excuses.
You say easily.

And if he lose 20 seconds with one of the other three favourites?

He should win this Giro as well, shouldnt he? Maybe not so easy, but win...

If Contador's climbing isnt affected by his shoulder then i dont see any way he is gonna lose but with his style of climbing there will be a lot of pressure on the shoulders so he is gonna suffer for sure but if he can follow Porte and Aru today then his shoulder should be better in the third week right?

The big question mark is the monster time trial he might lose minutes if his shoulder cant handle the aero tuck

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Big Doopie said:
ILovecycling said:
Little apetizer for tomorrow :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szLGtG_yQzo
lolz at that music :D

you do realize that he won absolutely nothing that day. zero.

and he did not win that giro either.

all he did was ruin a race to satisfy his own ego.
tumblr_nocxgln7eg1tvcc9bo1_500.png

;)

Big Doopie said:
burning said:
This alone is vastly more signficant than everything you can do in your life, I feel sorry for you.

lol. the chamois-sniffers are in full force in the CN Forums.

just like the pharmstrong zealots that ruined the credibility of at least two other forums that now lie dead.

lol and lol again.

Could you care to elaborate why you'd post on this forum at all

Big Doopie represents that kind of forumite who wraps his antipathy towards a rider in a common disgust for doping and in order to look serious 99% of the posts are feigned outrage with a tad of insults. Big Doopie unmasked is just a hipocrite who dislike one rider and thinks doping is cool (assuming he sympathizes with them).

AC to attack today.

No_Balls said:
Big Doopie represents that kind of forumite who wraps his antipathy towards a rider in a common disgust for doping and in order to look serious 99% of the posts are feigned outrage with a tad of insults. Big Doopie unmasked is just a hipocrite who dislike one rider and thinks doping is cool (assuming he sympathizes with them).

AC to attack today.

Big Doopie is the kind of poster I put on ignore :). Life is to short to waste a moment reading his hate.

Fingers crossed Alberto follows them and when they think they have him he rides away!!!!

indianfanboy said:
Taxus4a said:
indianfanboy said:
If Contador isnt dropped today he will win the Giro easily in the third week

Good point to say this.

I dont want later if he dont do that any excuses.
You say easily.

And if he lose 20 seconds with one of the other three favourites?

He should win this Giro as well, shouldnt he? Maybe not so easy, but win...

If Contador's climbing isnt affected by his shoulder then i dont see any way he is gonna lose but with his style of climbing there will be a lot of pressure on the shoulders so he is gonna suffer for sure but if he can follow Porte and Aru today then his shoulder should be better in the third week right?

The big question mark is the monster time trial he might lose minutes if his shoulder cant handle the aero tuck

Are you changing your opinion now?? :D

You said, if he dont lose time today.

and I say, and if he lost 20 second with one of the favourites?

and Now you are talking about the ITT.

if Contador lost just 20 seconds today, that means after the rest day he is totally ok, as the start of the Giro.

Contador has never made super long ITT, even in the dark era, so in a 60 ITT long, he is to lose an important time, I said that vefore the Giro and now it is the same.
He was yestarday maybe one hour over his pedals, dancing...so, in one wrrk ITT position will afect him?? he has not really an injury, I admit that forntoday andntomorrow he coud be afected. more stress, not the same rest in the nigth, some pain, but all of them small...it is not easy recover from one day to other... but with one rest day, that is totally the past, for sure, no excuses for the ITT not Dolomites, etc...

Carols said:
No_Balls said:

AC to attack today.

Big Doopie is the kind of poster I put on ignore :). Life is to short to waste a moment reading his hate.

Fingers crossed Alberto follows them and when they think they have him he rides away!!!!

Always a fan of your enthusiasm. Well said.

TRENDING THREADS