• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1290 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Jspear said:
Publicus said:
Valv.Piti said:
What would Electress and LF give to have a dinner with Contador or even better, share a bed?

do us all (that includes you :D ) a favor and delete this post

I don't think you can delete a post once someone has quoted it...so you'd have to delete your response...and I'd need to delete this response to your response. :p

Yes I believe that is true Jspear, so for the post to be hidden so we don't get to find out whether Electress and Flo would share a bed with Contador id have to delete my response to your response to Publicus' response.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
jens_attacks said:
Would it be bigger than the infamous ACF and cadel evans meeting?

But florry already met alberto, i remember. Don't know about the bed thing...
Yes indeed but I did not get the chance to speak with him, also there was no bed involved :eek:
Weird city that Utrecht, I thought beds are common thing at streets :D :D

Anyway I dont think this is the case guys, its more like admiring his character and personality I think :p

2hr0mro.jpg

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I wonder for which team he'll ride next year?

Maybe Alonso was waiting for his contract to end but he prolonged it with 1 year (last year), could be that Alonso wasn't gonna get it done until 2017.

staubsauger said:
Miburo said:

Maybe Alonso was waiting for his contract to end but he prolonged it with 1 year (last year), could be that Alonso wasn't gonna get it done until 2017.
Alonso can't get nothing right since 2007. Not even his own career.

Sad, but true. :(

Man, that 2010 WC Finale in Abu Dhabi was absolutely devasting for him and his once enormous fan base in Spain.

Still, probably one of the 3-4 elite drivers in F1 of the last 10 years along with Hamilton, Vettel and Raikonnen and probably the most regular of all of them.

cantpedal said:
Miburo said:

SKY they'll be the only ones with enough money. He'll try the Giro = Vuelta double :p :p :p
I think there are several teams that could even pay his current salary and for a big name a team can usually get some extra money from their sponsors. And I'd assume that if he continues, he'll just pick a team he likes and won't look at the price tag.

TRENDING THREADS