• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1821 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
jens_attacks said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_8NmIQUCZE

this is the best thing i've ever seen and heard :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

exhibicion muy bruta en crono de annecy jajajaja

_O_

win this race, alberto.
I have to disagree that is by far the worst thing I've ever heard :D

+10

So cringy..

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Bananito, Henao, Ninja, JP and Alberto (?)

img_20170704_wa0006_670.jpg

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Re:

jens_attacks said:

this is the best thing i've ever seen and heard :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

_O_

win this race, alberto.

Such cringe, much lame, so awesome. This is why i come here.

May 20, 2015
Visit site

Carols said:
LaFlorecita said:
I think Alberto will lose a bit but hopefully not too much. Not sure what to expect.

This climb is one of Froome's favorites. He will make his move. Who can stay with him is the question.

If Berto finishes inside 20 seconds I'll be happy!

Yep he (Froome) said that he would go for the stage win.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

jens_attacks said:

_O_

win this race, alberto.
Those lyrics, OMG. But I have to admit that the shoutout to Lulu and the Carne thing made me laugh. :D

I did not see him comfortable yesterday. He was about to break following Porte, tomorrow I'm afraid he'll lose time. How much it will depend on when froome decides to attack, hoping as late as possible
His face is worth more than a thousand words

Re:

Matteo. said:
I did not see him comfortable yesterday. He was about to break following Porte, tomorrow I'm afraid he'll lose time. How much it will depend on when froome decides to attack, hoping as late as possible

Yes when I watched it again I felt the same, he was in a world of hurt. Hopefully he doesn't blow himself up trying to follow tomorrow..... Prove me wrong and Vamos Alberto!

Carols said:
Matteo. said:

Yes when I watched it again I felt the same, he was in a world of hurt. Hopefully he doesn't blow himself up trying to follow tomorrow..... Prove me wrong and Vamos Alberto!

He was hurting, but I think he intentionally let others close the gap.

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
He easily gets into trouble these days. His endurance level is quite low. He gets into red easily and seems stuck when he does. I thought part of excelling at this level is the ability to suffer, to enjoy suffering, it is not going to be easy. You train for suffering. I thought that is what he was doing? I have no comment for tomorrow, I can only hope for the best.

Reading about Trek extending the contract is baffling except I see they have been using him on almost all their Ads, he seems to be a better image than Mollema or Aru? Hey he is a Legend, which ever way you slice the pie and this is business, its all about good sales numbers. The numbers must be good for Trek since AC came over.

TRENDING THREADS