• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1955 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

fantomas said:
Puccini said:
The three final ports concentrated in 1 hour and 20 minutes ...
The climb to Angliru is 20 minutes ...
According to the road book.

The time schedule does not take into consideration whether the road is flat or steep. It is, after all, La Vuelta. You shouldn't trust the roadbook.

Thank you,
If it is true .... the Angliru record has Roberto Heras with 41.55"

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
The greatest of all times will retire. It will be very difficult to see other climber like him, this isn't about palmares, this about heart, talent, panache, soul and show. Fortunately alberto has all of this. Bye champ!!

LaFlorecita said:
Valv.Piti said:
Stupid attack yesterday but oh well. I think he only will go on Angliru for the stage, but will gladly take him attacking on Cobortoria!
I hope you are right that he will wait for Angliru. OTOH it would also be cool to see him attacking early. Gosh, I don't know what I want :eek:
If he waits till Angliru he may or may not get the stage win.
If he goes on Cobertoria there is a good chance that we can get an epic stage.
He should go on Cobertoria.

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
Valv.Piti said:
Stupid attack yesterday but oh well. I think he only will go on Angliru for the stage, but will gladly take him attacking on Cobortoria!
I hope you are right that he will wait for Angliru. OTOH it would also be cool to see him attacking early. Gosh, I don't know what I want :eek:
Just don't think and enjoy the show :D

1450753675322.gif

TRENDING THREADS