• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ElChingon said:
2012-05-28_IMG_2012-05-28_22:02:40_contador.jpg

What was this photo ?

May 27, 2010
Visit site
You are really obsessed about him!!!:eek::eek:
I think you are more crazy about him than I am about BMC and evans.
And that is pretty hard to achieve;)

Havetts said:
Cant think anything else but how D-word'd that team was.. LOL :rolleyes:

other then that i thought how pathetic it was to see azevedo slaving himself for galdeano when he was much better himself :eek:

then again he wasn't much of a leader and when given the chance to race for himself in 06 and was one of the big favorites for the win, he showed up at the tour completely out of shape

Alberto Contador, who was not able to ride the Giro, said that “more than feeling envy” while watching the race, he recalled “many good times from last year, both in the race and with all the fans who treated me so well.” “It’s a very special race for me, and in the not-too-distant future, I’ll be there again,” he added.

Nice. :) :) :)

TRENDING THREADS