• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Alejandro Valverde Discussion Thread

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Wallenquist said:
According to L'Equipe, Valverde won't ride Suisse but Route de Sud instead :confused: looks like he's avoiding his great rivals before Le Grand Depart.

i thought the same thing too. I don't know why he feels the needs to avoid it. It's not like if he doesn't have a good form to match the likes of contador, froome and nibali on mid june, it will be changed comes TDF.

Jelantik said:
i thought the same thing too. I don't know why he feels the needs to avoid it. It's not like if he doesn't have a good form to match the likes of contador, froome and nibali on mid june, it will be changed comes TDF.

perhaps he wants to start the Tour fresher & face them without any preconceived ideas..? who knows really...

today Cyclingnews said: Valverde has always denied doing anything wrong and is a character that polarises opinion.

after reminding again, endessly the Puerto Affair...

Folks, please, tell me, there is any rider in this forum and beyond that do not polarise opinion?

Maybe Froomy, Contador, the Sir, Nibali, Richie Porte, Horner?

Bored to read same things on same riders.

TRENDING THREADS