• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

All kind of avatar bets

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
As the Contador avatarbetting thread is only about him, I thought we needed one for the other bets as well, so they can come here now :)

Wasn't there one about Gesink and Martin and the Dauphine prologue? :p

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
And Timmy-Loves-Rabo will have to put an avatar of my choice if JVdB gets on the podium of Dauphine/Tour don't remember the one we bet on :p I think it was dauphine

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Michielveedeebee said:
And Timmy-Loves-Rabo will have to put an avatar of my choice if JVdB gets on the podium of Dauphine/Tour don't remember the one we bet on :p I think it was dauphine

was the tour.
Dauphine anything i possible, your he has no chance :p

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Oh I think I understand the confusion now.

you said"
VdB is very ambitious says his goal is podium this year.
And Sergeant says that the overall of the Dauphiné would be possible for him http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/wielr..._traint_sneeuw
Very high expectations imo

I assumed you meant the tour, and hence I said:

I'll seriously have any type of Belgian avatar or sig if he takes podium. for an entire year.
Assuming AC doesn't win (cause I have said if he wins I'll take an rebellion avatar :p)

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Me and Fetistoff have one going about Galimzyanov not winning a stage in the ENECO tour. If he wins I'll take a Karpets avatar, if he loses he'll take the Leo Belgicus

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm in, if he is banned I'll have a Kriss Akabusi picture
P0018600001.JPG

TRENDING THREADS