• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andrey Kashechkin

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
kash, no matter what people think, was a good engine and a pain fighter. nowadays though there is no reason to hire him as a rider, sorry to say it. the only time he proved he still has it was in vuelta 2010 with lampre, a vuelta he really trained for and he was motivated.
from what i follow, kash now has pretty big money and he's a philantropist

vino said that kash bragged about while riding for astana that cycling for him is just a hobby which was obvious(that's why i called him a cyclotourist). he didn't train like a pro and i don't think he will now

the only team he will ride for will probably a team made by him(there were some rumours). i mean vino 4 ever then why not a team forzza kash?

jens_attacks said:
the only team he will ride for will probably a team made by him(there were some rumours). i mean vino 4 ever then why not a team forzza kash?

He has a acadamy for children, no team for him.

acad1600.jpg

TRENDING THREADS