• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong's numbers

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Cobber said:
Here it is:

Thread: http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=2811

Edit: Here is a fresh upload of the numbers before they were changed (in case this "disappears" from Livestrong.com)

ofq61u.jpg

If Armstrong is stupid enough to change a number because it shows he is doping he is certainly stupid enough to pull down his numbers because they show he is doping.

His gullible groupies will never question him.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
BanProCycling said:
It's a very successful website with lots of features. Not my type of thing but a lot of regular people seem to like it for health tips and stuff. I don't think something missing from a page for a day, for reasons as yet unknown, constitutes that type of sacking offense. Or indeed screwing up a number on a long chart. It's only on forums like this that in turns into a WTC 7 style controversy.

You right and I said something similar in another thread.

My son works at the Livestrong and he said they are about to blow the lid on something huge and post proof that Armstrong is not doping. He is a executive over there by the way.

I have in the past made predictions that came true. Do not be suprised if YOU guys get a big suprise. Haters.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
HombredeSubaru said:

My son works at the Livestrong and he said they are about to blow the lid on something huge and post proof that Armstrong is not doping. He is a executive over there by the way.

I have in the past made predictions that came true. Do not be suprised if YOU guys get a big suprise. Haters.

That will be amazing to post proof that someone is not doping. Especially given that fact that has already posted pretty good evidence that is was doping during the TdF this year. Not to mention the proof that he was doping during the '99 TdF.

This proof that you speak of will have to be quite amazing. In fact, I can't quite fathom how someone could give evidence that constitutes proof of not doping. I can't wait.

Signed,

- Hater and cancer lover (obviously! :rolleyes:)

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
HombredeSubaru said:
My son works at the Livestrong and he said they are about to blow the lid on something huge and post proof that Armstrong is not doping.
Is the proof that his heart is, like, 3-4 times the size of an average human heart and pumps so efficiently that he doesn't need to dope? Can't remember who it was who claimed they saw the x-rays with their own eyes, though. Escapes me at the moment.

HombredeSubaru said:

LOL. Hombre the Clueless rides again. The return of the back cracker who pretends online that he is a physician or surgeon. Remember those years and years you spent denying that there was a doping problem in cycling? Now you spend your time pointing out the obvious, which used to escape you, by accusing everyone who is clearly jacked of doping--everyone but Armstrong, who you continue to make laughable excuses for. The really funny thing about it is the way you pat yourself on the back for finally getting part of the picture. It is like a barely literate man publicly asking for recognition for finishing the first page of Jack and Jill.

A

Anonymous

Man, the rats are fleeing the sinking ship that is Daily Peloton I see. Funny. I wonder if that breath of fresh air RTT will brave a forum where she cannot ban people or delete their posts? I am thinking not.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Man, the rats are fleeing the sinking ship that is Daily Peloton I see. Funny. I wonder if that breath of fresh air RTT will brave a forum where she cannot ban people or delete their posts? I am thinking not.

the two of you TFF and FlockaBro's Bro are very boring.

I have clearly predicted the doping positives in cycling for the last 3 years.
You two are just angry and bitter that Lance is not one of them.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Cobber said:
That will be amazing to post proof that someone is not doping. Especially given that fact that has already posted pretty good evidence that is was doping during the TdF this year. Not to mention the proof that he was doping during the '99 TdF.

This proof that you speak of will have to be quite amazing. In fact, I can't quite fathom how someone could give evidence that constitutes proof of not doping. I can't wait.

Signed,

- Hater and cancer lover (obviously! :rolleyes:)

I think you do love Cancer!

Hey pardner if you can not find something nice to say then call your doctor.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
BanProCycling said:
Is there a limit to how many forums you troll?

No he is on all cycling forums with the same message.

He loves Cancer and is a Hater.

If you have an opinion that differs from his he gets to crying like a little fanboy.

A

Anonymous

HombredeSubaru said:
I think you do love Cancer!

Hey pardner if you can not find something nice to say then call your doctor.

Hijacked again :mad:

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
VeloCity said:
Is the proof that his heart is, like, 3-4 times the size of an average human heart and pumps so efficiently that he doesn't need to dope? Can't remember who it was who claimed they saw the x-rays with their own eyes, though. Escapes me at the moment.

Your just like TFF, FlockOBros, and Melow Velo , Haters.

I can not tell which one of you two Velo's are the ones from DPF but I am sure you both Love Cancer.

Those X-rays were seen by me and his heart is 3 times larger than a normal human.

Did I tell you that I am a Doctor before? Please try to stay current pardner.

A

Anonymous

HombredeSubaru said:

I can not tell which one of you two Velo's are the ones from DPF but I am sure you both Love Cancer.

Those X-rays were seen by me and his heart is 3 times larger than a normal human.

Suggestion: go back to seeing your patients because you are boring the life out of the rest of us.

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
HombredeSubaru said:

A doctor of what, exactly? From what institution? Where are you licensed and in what capacity do you practice?

Serious questions. You put your credentials out there as an expression of authority, so it's fair to ask. A less than transparent answer will probably mean that you are lying or hiding the full truth.

John "not anonymous" Swanson
http://www.bikephysics.com

HombredeSubaru said:

What doctor would proudly announce that someone's heart is enlarged to this extent?
Only a spin doctor.
Coyle, quite obviously, with a liberal dash of JK Rowling and there you have it!
As for doctors who can neither spell or use grammer.
Well, a BIG C- for this load of old trollocks.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Anyone else think that RHItaliano and HombredeSubaru are the same person?

This getting ridiculous.

Do not be stupid Brodeal like you were in CN. In the CN you guys tried to make me leave. Then at the DPF you tried to come over to my forum and change every topic into Lance hate topics.

Now you accuse me of being some RHItaliano guy from before? I thought he was from CN correct? I can tell you one thing is a fact RHItaliano is not me pardner.

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
HombredeSubaru said:
Only 3? Coulda sworn you said at least 4 last time. Maybe the dehydration caused some significant shrinkage.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
VeloCity said:
Only 3? Coulda sworn you said at least 4 last time. Maybe the dehydration caused some significant shrinkage.

are you trolling my posts? Go back to the DPF and get into it with someone like D-Qued. I hate that guy.

Enlarged Heart

Also called: Heart Enlargement, Cardiomegaly, Osteochondrodysplasia Syndrome, Athlete Heart
- Summary
- About enlarged heart
- Other symptoms
- Diagnosis methods
- Treatment and prevention
- Questions for your doctor

Reviewed By:
Sumit Verma, M.D., FACC
Abdou Elhendy, MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA
Robert I. Hamby, M.D., FACC, FACP

Test Your Knowledge
- Heart Disease Basics Quiz
Quizzes A-Z

Summary

An enlarged heart (cardiomegaly) is a sign that the heart is overworked. Heart enlargement can be pathological (related to significant heart disease) or physiological (related to exercise or other physical activity). An enlarged heart is an indication of an underlying condition. If it is associated with heart disease, physicians will typically attempt to treat the underlying disease at the same time as the enlarged heart.

An enlarged heart is often present during heart failure, when the heart cannot pump adequate blood to meet the needs of the body. Additionally, a small number of patients have an enlarged heart with no known cause. An enlarged heart may be accompanied by symptoms such as shortness of breath (dyspnea), dizziness, swelling (edema) or irregular heart beat (arrhythmia).

Cardiomegaly may be discovered on an x-ray during an examination for an unrelated condition. Physicians can confirm the diagnosis by conducting an echocardiogram (a test that uses sound waves to evaluate the heart’s anatomy and function).

Treatment for an enlarged heart can include medications (e.g., ACE inhibitors and beta blockers) to treat the condition itself, as well as treatment for any underlying conditions, such as high blood pressure or heart valve disorders. With proper treatment, the condition may be controlled or even reversed, although the underlying disease may be difficult to control.

That sure sounds like a significant advantage to have for a bike racer.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
That sure sounds like a significant advantage to have for a bike racer.

Hmm.... I wonder if his enlarged heart could have resulted from all those volume expanders he was taking from '99 to '05?