• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Cal_Joe said:
Well, what the heck, I'll see how it is to have a soul for a while. Custom avatar by an artist who also commemorates September 5th in his sig? Can't pass that up.

128952537004419969.jpg

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I asume you thought he meant that banned users cannot see avatars?
He meant that if someone is banned their avatar is not displayed on their posts - which I believe is correct.

A

Anonymous

Krebs, maybe you can blow this up real big (for Hugh, I mean).
ANUS.jpg

Scott SoCal said:
Krebs, maybe you can blow this up real big (for Hugh, I mean).
ANUS.jpg

Of course you were aware that "foufounes" is a slang reference to the female genital area.

(note that this sign was modified, it should read "Fouronnes")

I consider myself a bit of an expert on the subject, as I live less than 100km from Anus. The one where the sign is from that is.

frenchfry said:
Of course you were aware that "foufounes" is a slang reference to the female genital area.

(note that this sign was modified, it should read "Fouronnes")

I consider myself a bit of an expert on the subject, as I live less than 100km from Anus. The one where the sign is from that is.

Oh yeah me too.;)

That should take care of being accused of having a touch of class.

TRENDING THREADS