• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
roomba510.jpg

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
okay I am having a massive moderation crisis...

whilst on one side I do need to step in here and state that the current level of dodginess in this thread is about as far as we can get away with taking it without posts needing to be moderated.

The other part of me is forced to point out that there is a green, gassy haze around Uranus...

A

Anonymous

Martin318is said:
okay I am having a massive moderation crisis...

whilst on one side I do need to step in here and state that the current level of dodginess in this thread is about as far as we can get away with taking it without posts needing to be moderated.

The other part of me is forced to point out that there is a green, gassy haze around Uranus...

Green gassy haze around Uranus perhaps but not around mine.

Hugh... help me out here.

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
a complex issue

Martin318is said:

The image in post #67 was sent back to Earth from Voyageur 2 (so says wiki) and seems to contradict common wisdom that Uranus is in fact blue-green-ish.

A more interesting image
2cr61ox.jpg

clearly shows rings and things. The color, we are told. is a result of methane gas coming from... Uranus. And yes, when it omes to gas giants, size matters

rickshaw said:
The image in post #67 was sent back to Earth from Voyageur 2 (so says wiki) and seems to contradict common wisdom that Uranus is in fact blue-green-ish.

A more interesting image
2cr61ox.jpg

clearly shows rings and things. The color, we are told. is a result of methane gas coming from... Uranus. And yes, when it omes to gas giants, size matters

quite beautiful really. is that allowed? giant gas indeed.

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
rickshaw said:

A more interesting image
2cr61ox.jpg

Those red spots look suspicious. He should have 'em checked out.

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
kielbasa said:
Those red spots look suspicious. He should have 'em checked out.

Had the same thought. Can't decide between after effects of Kreb's Mexican cuisine or a nasty STD. Hugh - probably time to seek a medical opinion.

A

Anonymous

im going the barcode route

i was tempted to make the barcode a really offensive, rude statement but decided against it.

be fun to see the mods check it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts