• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 77 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Not exactly national champion jersey, but GvA has still gold touches to the jersey on the sleeves an on the collar.

49564120_10155724081445723_1107305606143803392_n.jpg

Checho's UAE kit is truly awful. However, the national championships are in early February, so, unless he retains his title, it doesn't mean much for now. With a profile yet to be revealed, it is said that the race is another one in his favor though. Although a race in his favor is also in favor of Rigo, Egan and so on.

Re:

DNP-Old said:
Checho's UAE kit is truly awful. However, the national championships are in early February, so, unless he retains his title, it doesn't mean much for now. With a profile yet to be revealed, it is said that the race is another one in his favor though. Although a race in his favor is also in favor of Rigo, Egan and so on.

I'd like to see Riggo win it almost as much to see what EF Education First can do with a National Champion's kit as for any other reason.

Yes! I hate the "just turn the national flag sideways and make a jersey and combine with normal team bibs" look. It's just so lazy and has never made sense to me but this is one of my favorite national kits ever. It's different, looks good, and incorporates the bibs. And it actually mimics the flag rather than that sideways nonsense.

TRENDING THREADS