• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 95 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So she has big glutes... what's the problem exactly?
I don't think Unchained meant it in any sort of sexist or demeaning way, he just said social media is talking about how the uniforms are rather accentuating her physical assets. Which I must agree with, they do.

Also, Pauline has some exercise videos out so you can be just as fit as her! (I better start doing some mean Pauline squats, my arse is currently as flat as an ironing board.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Best or worst world champs jersey? https://www.uci.org/design-the-rainbow-jersey-of-the-future/4GrdwcTahIt1eLBY01AXki

I don't like them changing the national champs jerseys up - changing the world champs is just heresy.
My take. Hope it gets copied to exaustion by the internet.

st-re94075cworldeco-bi_001.jpg

Best or worst world champs jersey? https://www.uci.org/design-the-rainbow-jersey-of-the-future/4GrdwcTahIt1eLBY01AXki

I don't like them changing the national champs jerseys up - changing the world champs is just heresy.

I agree that they shouldn't change the design, which thankfully doesn't seem to be happening.
The winning entry will only be made into a jersey for the winner of the competition.

But if they decide to change it one day and threaten to ban all cycling unless we abide, then I find this one, which was made for Élisabeth Chevanne after she became world junior champion in 1993, to be good looking. It would of course be difficult to fit many sponsor logos on it, but that wouldn't bother me at all.

121092522.jpg
e035_a180.jpg