• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
GTfever said:
timmyted_20_600.jpg

Duggan's new jersey, definitely an improvement on the last one, still don't like the green helmet though. I wonder what made him change the design from the earlier one? Did he realize how terrible it looked :D

Now that is a national champ jersey! Not just a couple bands across the front but actually covers the whole jersey and shorts.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I am somewhat concerned how ugly Movistar are capable of making Dowsett's TT champs jersey...certainly won't be as cool as the all white numbers Alex has been rocking :cool:

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
1993-8th-tappa-la-vittoria-.jpg

Despite who it is, I thought this Motorola US Champ jersey looked good.

US Postal's jerseys for Hincapie, Jemison, and McRae were similar and also good. George's Discovery jersey (also worn by Leipheimer at the end of 2007) is OK but not great by comparison. Levi's 2008 Astana jersey is terrible, and so are Hamilton's Rock jerseys.

Bernard_hinault_1978.jpg

I like what FDJ is doing with the French jersey because it reminds me of Bernard Hinault.

tumblr_lmyamu0xGm1qa5ljoo1_500.jpg

This one is of course in black and white but I think you get the idea.

ViVELO

BANNED
Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
''Clasica San Sebastian - San Sebastian'', UCI Category: 1.WT2 14/08/2012

Two national champions, Danail Petrov / Bulgaria/ and Manuel Cardoso /Portugal /

ViVELO ™
bikes for life.

ViVELO

BANNED
Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Ramon Domene from team '' Caja Rural '' Champion of Spain for 2012

The rider Ramon Domene Caja Rural has been proclaimed Champion of Spain en route U23. Ramon won the sprint before Christopher Sanchez and his fellow from Caja Rural - Ibai Salas.
This marks the second major victory of the season to Ramon Domene. For the team Caja Rural, this is the 17 th win of the year.
Juanma Hernández, Manager
of the team, he was excited and recognized: " Victory that's better than winning 10 races, but for us it is very important to win be title - '' Champion of Spain for 2012 ''.

Necessarily, winner of the race, ride with ViVELO Arc RS ...
Congratulation, Ramón for his strong work !!!

ViVELO ™
bikes for life.

ViVELO

BANNED
Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Danail Petrov - from Caja Rural, has been proclaimed ''Champion of Bulgaria for 2012''.

Necessarily, winner of the race, ride with unique ViVELO Arc RS

ViVELO ™
bikes for life.

ViVELO

BANNED
Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Danail Petrov - from Caja Rural, has been proclaimed ''Champion of Bulgaria for 2011''.

ViVELO ™
bikes for life.

ViVELO

BANNED
Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Manuel Cardoso - from Caja Rural, has been proclaimed ''Champion of Portugal for 2012''.

ViVELO ™
bikes for life.

ViVELO

BANNED
Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Season 2011
from left to right: KOEV Vladimir- National Champion ITT 2010 and PETROV Danail - National Champion Road Race 2010

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Netserk said:

Would be better if the red stripes filled in a little more of the white space on the sides next to the sponsor, but other than that a very good looking jersey. big improvement over the Radioshack and the first Liquigas US champ jersey.

TRENDING THREADS