• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best forum memes

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Best and funniest forum meme

• Total voters
Meme riders: 1. Froome 2. Roglic 3. Remco 4. Nibali 5. Fuglsang 6. Almeida 7. Wout 8. Vinnie 9. Ala 10. Bala 11. MAL ... (nearly all riders worth talking about)
Riders who have yet to achieve meme status: 1. Pog ? 2. Bernal 3. Mads P ... (give time time and these riders will surely become a joke also).

Mads P. being from every country apart from Denmark must at least be close to a meme.

Meme riders: 1. Froome 2. Roglic 3. Remco 4. Nibali 5. Fuglsang 6. Almeida 7. Wout 8. Vinnie 9. Ala 10. Bala 11. MAL ... (nearly all riders worth talking about)
Riders who have yet to achieve meme status: 1. Pog ? 2. Bernal 3. Mads P ... (give time time and these riders will surely become a joke also).
Carlos Betancur forgotten so soon?

I don’t know—these are riders who have one or more memes associated with them, but I’m not sure any have reached the level where the rider themselves are the meme, wherein just seeing the riders name, you know (or at least on this forum know) what the joke is. Those who immediately come to mind from the past: Gadret (teamwork), Pirazzi (attacks), Voelkler (strain face), Vino (take your pick), etc.

I just googled him and the description says he's a guy who uses youtube to find women to sexually assault.

Who is this guy?

I found that too yet can't find a SINGLE women who makes that claim lol. It is just jealous guys who say that. Look at all my gfs and how happy they look living with me. There is your answer. Use your eyes IRL vs troll clouters.

Thesedays you can say anything online to get some clout.

Ive had over 400 million views on Youtube so clout chasers just part of the trade. I accept that.

He has a website along with his YouTube feed and has even been on our junk media in both a positive and negative light.

They started turning on him when videos of him confronting drivers when out on the bike started appearing (nothing Australia likes less than an entitled bike rider).

There's a response to his echo chamber forum called 30 Bananas a Day... Sucks where people share horror stories about his dietary "advice" and personality.

Buckets of KFC are not part of my single digit body protocols lol.

Look how lean I stay year round. I coach several WT riders and UFC fighters on weight loss nutrition.

My wife coaches many professional ballerinas and models who want to look like her without having to starve and run up nutrient partitioning deficiencies.

Buckets of KFC are not part of my single digit body protocols lol.

Look how lean I stay year round. I coach several WT riders and UFC fighters on weight loss nutrition.

My wife coaches many professional ballerinas and models who want to look like her without having to starve and run up nutrient partitioning deficiencies.
yawn
Disliking your modus operandi doesn't mean I live off junk. I haven't eaten KFC since my teens.

And is that the wife you were married to when you bragged about your recent South East Asian sexcapades responding to the article about the DS accused of sexual misconduct?

Thought I'd blocked you, done it now.

Reviving this thread to ask an important question:

Has "Inflatable collarbone protection" become a meme?

Side question: Why do I keep getting "inflatable" and "inflamable" mixed up? I think we can all agree that an inflamable collarbone protection would be a bad idea!
Reminds me of Sebulba’s podrace, riders would be scared to pass and helps keep you warm in the cold.

Reviving this thread to ask an important question:

Has "Inflatable collarbone protection" become a meme?

Side question: Why do I keep getting "inflatable" and "inflamable" mixed up? I think we can all agree that an inflamable collarbone protection would be a bad idea!

It's not a meme (and hopefully never will be), but CyclistAbi being a chatbot that has been programmed to re-open the discussion every few months has potential. The same goes for Sandisfan being an AI egine that is constantly evolving and has now learned to make posts of its own instead of only liking others'.

And as long as it protects the collarbone, it doesn't matter if it tends to catch on fire. Cycling doesn't have a problem with fire related incidents (yet).

TRENDING THREADS