• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

***Book Club***

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

ILovecycling said:
I recently went thru Ayn Rand novels, which is very interesting read tbh

I can see there are lot of fans of russian realism, so to speak, the best literature every written imo
Now reading Holy bible, I dont know if Im gonna read all of it but surely its interesitng from different pov's
I started reading the Bible and was getting through it but then got exasperated with the thous the begats and so on. I think it was Auden who said "thou shalt not read the Bible for thine prose !" Another day probably a rainy day ! I had some knowledge from childhood but decided to read it cover to cover or try to. Hitchens and Dawkins would be pleased with my failure !
 
Apr 16, 2016
1,280
0
0
Re:

aphronesis said:
Genealogy of Morals

is always a good place to start for wormy little trauma/drama addicts. Or the neurotic/anxious population at large
Who is following whom, I forget. ;) Something about transference with a touch of denial. *Culture* - now that's clear.
 
Apr 16, 2016
1,280
0
0
Apr 16, 2016
1,280
0
0
Re:

aphronesis said:
Ok dad. How's the wife?
She's very well, thanks for asking. She had a scare with an lymph node under her arm. She was afraid it might be cancer, or Lupus related, but so far it just looks like an infected node. :)
 
Re: Re:

Starstruck said:
aphronesis said:
Goethe was a pussy.

Shouldn't be a challenge for you to stay off my leg then little blase man.

You just can't help yourself, I know.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference

Anyone with any sentience can see your pattern repressed queen. The arbiter of all things *cultural* :lol:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/151-6206178-3172937?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=gay+culture

You've made it clear you're a top not a bottom. :lol:
Back in the politics thread we talk about all things politically correct and incorrect with inpunity, now some little Saddo who had his ass handed to to him the backwards North American hinterlands wants to gauge my sexuality because I'm more culturally adept and his emotional life has never broken puberty. Wonder why I left.
 
Apr 16, 2016
1,280
0
0
Re: Re:

aphronesis said:
Starstruck said:
aphronesis said:
Goethe was a pussy.

Shouldn't be a challenge for you to stay off my leg then little blase man.

You just can't help yourself, I know.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference

Anyone with any sentience can see your pattern repressed queen. The arbiter of all things *cultural* :lol:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/151-6206178-3172937?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=gay+culture

You've made it clear you're a top not a bottom. :lol:
Back in the politics thread we talk about all things politically correct and incorrect with inpunity, now some little Saddo who had his *** handed to to him the backwards North American hinterlands wants to gauge my sexuality because his emotional life has never broken puberty.
Oh boo hoo. Couldn't care less about your sexuality excepting how it so obviously stains your worldview. An A-hole is an A-hole is an A-hole but knowing you're a bent mast is helpful in terms of where you're coming from.
 
Re:

Starstruck said:
Let the maturity shine forth then, babe.
I do and have. Because someone trashed your childhood, you equate my arrogance to potential abuse. I work from ethics though, not conflicted moral dicta. Undestandable but wrong on your part. You have a decade or two left: see if you can get up to speed. Forget the old hippies, rednecks and false friends on the streets of Vancouver.
 
Apr 16, 2016
1,280
0
0
Re: Re:

aphronesis said:
Starstruck said:
Let the maturity shine forth then, babe.
I do and have. Because someone trashed your childhood, you equate my arrogance to potential abuse. I work from ethics though, not conflicted moral dicta. Undestandable but wrong on your part. You have a decade or two left: see if you can get up to speed. Forget the old hippies, rednecks and false friends on the streets of Vancouver.
You're no sharpshooter are you? Shoot and miss ad naseum. It was fun playing with you when there was some mystery but now that I know you're just a mean queen it's very boring.

Have a nice life. Say Hi to your ex wife from me.
 
Should I post your repeated, unsolicited PMs?

You little nugget.

And no offense to sexually mobile forum members, but who wants to *** a guy in the ass? Deeply uninteresting and low on the list of imagination. Sorry it's a pivot point for you.
 
Apr 16, 2016
1,280
0
0
Re:

aphronesis said:
Should I post your repeated, unsolicited PMs?

You little nugget.
rrraarrr. Go for it, who cares - get yourself banned. I had a lot of fun sending you PM's AFTER you started sending me PM's - unsolicited, uh huh. The really juicy one was when you shot and missed (as usual) about rape. Then the fun really started. You should put down the AR shooter and learn how to snipe.

As for your edit: "And no offense to sexually mobile forum members, but who wants to **** a guy in the ***? Deeply uninteresting and low on the list of imagination. Sorry it's a pivot point for you."

Grow up.
 
Apr 16, 2016
1,280
0
0
You just can't help yourself. The drama of queens.

When rape is on your mind and you talk about rape you meet a lot of people that have been raped. Trust me. All your academic b.s. is rather meaningless. You also encounter how taboo it all is and how people use it against you. There be predators of all stripes lurking amongst us.

Who contacted whom via PM first both times? blah, blah, blah the drama of a queen on the prowl. It was fun, but now it's over.

Unplugging, so you'll be talking to yourself (as usual).
 
You PMd me ( off both accounts) to stress that you'd been raped.

Full stop.

Therapists in black bear woods won't sort you. If you're the artistic savant you claim to be, get off my leg. Do it anyway. You're a sad, crusty, brokeken oldman. Go lick the the lymph and stop thinking you're tickling me.
 
Apr 16, 2016
1,280
0
0
Bwahahaha. What a salvage mission. Liar, liar pants on fire. :lol:

Get right with your sexuality, nobody really cares. If you're bent be bent - it's obvious you are. I never hid what happened to me from the moment I remembered. I've met a lot of beautiful broken people. Life serves it up and we just have to chew and digest.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS