• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Brabantse Pijl - Fleche Brabanconne

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I thought there already was a thread on this but couldn't find it.

Favorites: Freire, Gilbert, Kroon, Kirchen, Gerrans, Voeckler, Leukemans...

Ben Hermans is sick and didn't start. Lequattre and Baggio also didn't start.

Van de Walle, Rosseler, Eeckhout, Peruffo, de Gendt and Gottfried with 8m40 on the peloton.

Sporza broadcast starts at 15:20 CET.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I may manage to watch THREE races today, if some streams come up for this and Castilla y Leon. I think that would be a new personal best.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Is the RTBF stream geo-restricted? I just get a 50 minute countdown when I try to access it, which I assume is due to me being in a different time-zone.

Jamsque said:
Is the RTBF stream geo-restricted? I just get a 50 minute countdown when I try to access it, which I assume is due to me being in a different time-zone.

Yes, I believe that normally RTBF is geo-restricted. I have to watch it here in Belgium because it's the francophone channel and I don't understand more than a few words of Flemish, such as "Wat is dat?", "Oy oy oy" and "Photo finish" :D

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
So what's going on here... 4 men ahead with 5:30 to the peloton... No one interested in chasing? Just tuned in...
It's just three - Van De Walle, Rosseler and De Gendt. Vacansoleil have been doing much of the chasing of late. Gap is coming down at a quicker pace now, or so it seems. Sub 5 minute lead with 38k to go.

TRENDING THREADS