• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Carlos Betancur discussion thread

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
What cycling rule says that you need to be slim? Let the man live his life. I love my food too.

He ain't an alien after all, no veins popping like crazy.

Miburo said:
What cycling rule says that you need to be slim? Let the man live his life. I love my food too.

He ain't an alien after all, no veins popping like crazy.

But I'd much rather be skinny than a fat little dumpling.

It's not all bad for him though, apparently Cancellara lost over 4kg in the heat yesterday! There could be hope he loses all the weight be the end of the Vuelta.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
so now if you're fat, you can't be succesful or what?

that's kind of racist, guys

I completely agree! Betancur's doing away with the stigma that we need to be lean and in shape. Good job Carlos, keep fighting the good fight.

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Well i hope he as to take his fat a** back to a conti team as this is a talent that can dominate ardennes yet he is just being stupid.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Rollthedice said:
Must be a wikipedia joke.

Even if it is a good running gag, let's keep it satirical and not over the top. Even if the pictures show that he does not look like an anorexic pro, there is no way that he weighs in at more than Wladimir Klitschko....

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
it's not hilarious at all. it's like child humor. too obvious and easy to do. seriously most people here lack a good sense of humor. maybe it's a non anglo saxan thing I guess. mild jokes or humor or something.

TRENDING THREADS