• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Celebrating Too Early/Late

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I have a bit of an explanation as to why it sometimes happens, this is particular for the Boaro-incident yesterday.
Basically they enter the circuit, ride almost the entire circuit before crossing the line to begin the three circuits. Maybe Boaro simply thought they were counting the circuits from the moment they entered the circuit. I and the people standing next to me certainly had our doubts

About the Henderson-incident (and yes, I know he was kidding!); it took a few seconds for me to realise that him and his companions were not, in fact, in the front about the time it took for the peloton to arive a few seconds later.

New addition to this thread from the world of cyclo-cross:
0017.jpg

Toupalik miscalculating laps, celebrating lap too early.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWNkmGIyko

TRENDING THREADS