Teams & Riders Chris Froome Discussion Thread.

Page 605 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Their team looks a little bit light on climbing domestiques
I don't know how a team with the past three winners can be light on climbing domestiques. Unless you think Bernal, Thomas and Froome are going to be within seconds of each other for most of the race, one or two of them are going to end up working for the leader.

he will have another whole year to get stronger after the injury.
He's running out of time, can't really afford to let another year go by without a Tour start. And given the long injury recovery, and the fact that he couldn't race most of this season, I don't see how riding the Tour, however it turns out for him, can not help him for next year. Shutting down for the season really isn't going to serve him well.

Either there's some real internal war games or they're just playing external mind games. Or maybe a bit of both. They love their smoke screens.

I'll believe Froome is finished when they actually destroy him on a big mountain stage.

So the Team INEOS tech director says Froomey can't win the Tour this year (partly) because he's too old but wee Bertie says the TopDawg can win it next year when he's a year older!

INEOS had the youngest winner in a very long time last year, wouldn't it be lovely if they had the oldest winner in a very long time this year? What a great result that would be.

So the Team INEOS tech director says Froomey can't win the Tour this year (partly) because he's too old but wee Bertie says the TopDawg can win it next year when he's a year older!

INEOS had the youngest winner in a very long time last year, wouldn't it be lovely if they had the oldest winner in a very long time this year? What a great result that would be.

First Thomas said Froome wasn't a threat in his podcast with Rowe and now this guy suggests pretty much the same, would seem he isn't back to former self, which ain't exactly surprising given the accident and getting older. Either that or the knives are out for him now he's leaving Ineos. Perhaps he's made some enemies along the way. Noticeable Froome's twitter hasn't been active for a month. I'd say all is not well in Froome camp. I wonder what ISN are thinking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Professional Road Racing 14
F Professional Road Racing 68

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS