• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Clasico RCN - Comcel 51 Años 30/9/2011 - 9/10/2011

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
5 riders in front from beginning. linea is about to start and already peloton very small

an attack aslo from suarez. think he's still in front of peloton, he is escellent downhiller, epm is setting something up

phpfIUcclimage.jpeg

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
1:20 for ortega!!! :O incredible!! and this man is one of the best downhillers of colombia!! henao in trouble!!!

just saying and now counter attack from montana!!!!

rodas is setting the pace, only teammate left for henao

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
has parra moved to epm because of el gato?
if i remember correctly,in last year's clasico was also the strongest of the two
,but he crashed just like anton with two stages to go.

no, he wants to do his last years by the true legend raul mesa in the team

atapuma has attacked henao!! and is now trying to get to infantino/parra/rodas/baez group

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
--> parra rodas infantino 1'25
--> arley montoya 1.40
---> chaparro atapuma baez oscar soliz etc.
and then henao's group

henao's group more than 2.30 behind!

edit: ortega near the top!! he will throw himself like an eagle the coming 76 km to finish. in 2007 he and botero smashed the field by many minutes in downhil of letras. that was in rain, now is better circumstances for ortega

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
416632044.jpg

henao is serious trouble! :( he must hope all comes together but for sure ortega won;t come back, depends on if rodas waits or else he will have 2 man that will take massive time today

well you can imagine how fast those devils ride uphill.just imagine that henao the only guy who stayed with a superlevi and that henao who will do amazing things in europe was dropped here by at least 8 guys.
ortega will probably do this version of la linea faster than 24 km/h.goddamn racing

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
1 M.Ortega
2 I.Parra 1.39
3 R.Infantino 1.44
4 J.Rodas
5 D.Atapuma 2.23
6 D.Chaparro 2.28
7 A.Giraldo 2.35
8 A.Montoya
9 O.Soliz
10 G.Baez
11 L.F.Lopez
12 A.Serna 2.50
13 S.L.Henao 3.14

at the top

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
well you can imagine how fast those devils ride uphill.just imagine that henao the only guy who stayed with a superlevi and that henao who will do amazing things in europe was dropped here by at least 8 guys.
ortega will probably do this version of la linea faster than 24 km/h.goddamn racing

can you imagine how horrible ortega felt this year being injured almost whole year despite after his request epm finally started racing again in europe. he wanted to be there to test himself with the contadors etc. man I hpe for next year...

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
wow, chaparor and giraldo back to parra and infantino, who are sucky downhillers, all happens exactly as I thought, now will be battle betwene rodas and ortega

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
if he will catch ortega,i don't think he will work with him.maybe henao still has a chance

he will work with him because rodas is almost 2 minutes ahead of ortega in gc and in (climbing)itt should be around equal