• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Colombia 2.1 (Feb 12-17)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

DNP-Old said:
Taxus4a said:
Hope to see Uran again with the leader. I dont think it will be a bunch sprint.
EF don’t want the leader jersey though.
They failed miserably- not only have they the leader jersey, but they occupy all top3 spots in GC!

Not a good situation, though. They'll now have responsibility to control while teams like Sky have so many options to form a long-range attack. And even having someone like Craddock to cover any potential dangerous move may backfire because you wouldn't trust him not to be distanced on any final climb after what he has shown in the past 2 years.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Re:

tobydawq said:
I think it was a jab at Jancouver.

I understand why they go there but the production was an embarrassment. And a deterioration from last year.

This is not a mandatory race in 50C heat so I have no problem with this event.

Plus, this is not a one (Willunga) hill race either so other than the poor coverage , I’m quite enjoying this race

The climb for tomorrow is not that hard:

union.jpg

TRENDING THREADS