Contador: "I have never doped. Never."

Well, at last we have a straighforward statement.
None of this "Never tested positive" crap we had from the Lance camp.

Contador comes out and says he never doped. I find that very difficult to believe, but hey, this is the statement that a lot of people were wondering if Contador would ever make.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
I must admit Alberto is inspirational, clean beat Lords' Andy and Lance clean, simply an authentic "true to cycling athlete"
 

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
1,852
0
0
Moose McKnuckles said:
Well, at last we have a straighforward statement.
None of this "Never tested positive" crap we had from the Lance camp.

Contador comes out and says he never doped. I find that very difficult to believe, but hey, this is the statement that a lot of people were wondering if Contador would ever make.
Me too....;)
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
2
0
Moose McKnuckles said:
Well, at last we have a straighforward statement.
None of this "Never tested positive" crap we had from the Lance camp.

Contador comes out and says he never doped. I find that very difficult to believe, but hey, this is the statement that a lot of people were wondering if Contador would ever make.
is it throwing caution to the wind in a do or die effort knowing Armstrong never said that?

he is being stupid if he thinks that they cant ban/suspend him because cycling needs him more than he needs cycling.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
...I remember when my parents found my stash. I swore I was keeping it for a friend and that I had never tried it. They didn't buy it. They were right, I was smoking every day.
 
Thoughtforfood said:
...I remember when my parents found my stash. I swore I was keeping it for a friend and that I had never tried it. They didn't buy it. They were right, I was smoking every day.
A friend of mine, when confronted by his parents, said: "Look, the stash is here, right? That means I didn't smoke it!" He got off lightly, I don't know why.

As for Contador's words... Well, okay, "never tested positive" might be a crap response, but at least it suggests whoever said it doesn't like lying. "I've never doped" is about 99% sure to mean "I like forcing the truth to the ground and raping it repeatedly."
 

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
1,852
0
0
hrotha said:
A friend of mine, when confronted by his parents, said: "Look, the stash is here, right? That means I didn't smoke it!" He got off lightly, I don't know why.

As for Contador's words... Well, okay, "never tested positive" might be a crap response, but at least it suggests whoever said it doesn't like lying. "I've never doped" is about 99% sure to mean "I like forcing the truth to the ground and raping it repeatedly."
That's a bold statement.:eek:
 

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
3,853
0
0
Moose, in light of Alberto's recent positive A and B samples, don't you think it would be a bit hard for Alberto to state that "he never tested positive"?

That excuse is no longer available to Alberto.

However, he CAN join Vino and many many others with the "I never doped" line. Maybe coming from a humble family man it is true this time around?
 

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
1,852
0
0
hrotha said:
I mean when Contador says it, mind you.
I liked the phrasing. It would have been good for Contador's advisers to put it too him that way so he had no excuses, not that he has any btw...
 
Mar 13, 2009
5,246
0
0
Moose McKnuckles said:
Well, at last we have a straighforward statement.
None of this "Never tested positive" crap we had from the Lance camp.

Contador comes out and says he never doped. I find that very difficult to believe, but hey, this is the statement that a lot of people were wondering if Contador would ever make.
Did Landis ever say it? I forgot/didn't follow his case very much
 
Jul 29, 2009
75
0
0
Lance has stated he never test positive when most here know he has. I don't believe anyone at this point. Why bother believing them.
 
Oct 25, 2010
3,049
2
0
Moose McKnuckles said:
Well, at last we have a straighforward statement.
None of this "Never tested positive" crap we had from the Lance camp.

Contador comes out and says he never doped. I find that very difficult to believe, but hey, this is the statement that a lot of people were wondering if Contador would ever make.
Johan will throw AC under the bus in 2 seconds if he ever takes a fall.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
ladyvader said:
Lance has stated he never test positive when most here know he has. I don't believe anyone at this point. Why bother believing them.
Lances' cleanliness is indisputable, many tests never positive.

Contadors A+B are unclean yet I believe he is muy limpio.

Believe in our veterens' for the "good in cycling."

PS I am a certified Real Estate agent inPinto Espana."
 
Mar 13, 2009
5,246
0
0
Escarabajo said:
I believe Contador is telling the truth about "He never doped' because he is such a nice guy with nice family principles. He would never do that for sure.
Nice guys finish last ;)
 
Oct 25, 2010
3,049
2
0
flicker said:
Lances' cleanliness is indisputable, many tests never positive.

Contadors A+B are unclean yet I believe he is muy limpio.

Believe in our veterens' for the "good in cycling."

PS I am a certified Real Estate agent inPinto Espana."
Based on what you said in the Grewal thread, I just refuse to engage you anymore.
 
Apr 5, 2010
68
0
0
Contador

what ever guilty or not guilty Mr CONTADOR hes very arrogant,jealous he never ever be a good team leader what he did too SHLECK hes very very sad he was too scare too lose the tour the France then suck the wheel of sleck then try too attack ,no one real champion did that yet Mr CONTADOR hes insecure sure hes a champion but he need too learn the gentlemen attitude in the peloton you cannot win the tour the France alone.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
ellenbrook2001 said:
what ever guilty or not guilty mr contador hes very arrogant,jealous he never ever be a good team leader what he did too shleck hes very very sad he was too scare too lose the tour the france then suck the wheel of sleck then try too attack ,no one real champion did that yet mr contador hes insecure sure hes a champion but he need too learn the gentlemen attitude in the peloton you cannot win the tour the france alone.
halleilueah praise the lord!
 
May 24, 2010
855
0
0
flicker said:
Lances' cleanliness is indisputable, many tests never positive.

Contadors A+B are unclean yet I believe he is muy limpio.

Believe in our veterens' for the "good in cycling."

PS I am a certified Real Estate agent inPinto Espana."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......deffinately the joker in the pack!!

Lance never tested positive because the cheques always cleared in time!

It's difficult to believe what he's said much as this Berto fan would love to believe him.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Siriuscat said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......deffinately the joker in the pack!!

Lance never tested positive because the cheques always cleared in time!

It's difficult to believe what he's said much as this Berto fan would love to believe him.
As athletes we must use a competitive "edge" from time to time.

Call me hypocrite call me Ishmael whatever, this is the "truth" in sports.

I am not saying that the "edge" is fair but it is fact in sport, IMO Flicker.
 

Dettol

BANNED
Nov 10, 2010
98
0
0
Maybe I'm a cynic but this seems like a lead up to the, 'My results were tampered' excuse.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
masking_agent The Clinic 11
B The Clinic 2
D The Clinic 10

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS