• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Coppa Bernocchi Oct 7/Tre Valli Varesine Oct 8/Gran Piemonte Oct 10

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ColmaW.gif

CremosinaE.gif

And after that the same final hill + rolling circuit (albeit only one lap instead of two) as in the U23 Giro stage earlier this year.

At last some live images, I don't speak Italian so I'll just have to use my imagination as to what the Rai commentators are saying. They've been showing some lovely, historical images of Valdengo, and apparently Ganna wasn't hurt in the CRO race after all seeing as he's racing today. (Finally found that out.)

Break of 4 and peloton roughly 5 mins behind, 85km to go

Reactions: xo 1
And they are inching toward the big climb... I think this route will have a little bit of everything scenery-wise, I'm looking forward to the green stuff and the hills. Some clouds in the background...
It's a very green and lush area, perfect for hikes and bike rides but even some rafting in the Sesia River. I love this part of Piedmont.

There should be a 2nd group somewhere on the road in between but looking at how they haven't passed Mohoric yet this race will be between the guys in the first group as Trek and UNO X have multiple guys there to keep the pace high enough

Well unless they immediately start attacking i guess