• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Coronavirus: How dangerous a threat?

Page 135 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It's clear at this point,many at all levels of government have decided that pizza,peet moss or some Stan's no tubes refills are more important than human life. I have said it and others,you can't have a healthy economy unless you have a healthy,and confidence in public safety population.
We can go back and forth about it, nobody will be right because we will have never had the same objectives..so dog chasing his tail kind of thing.
If you are paying attention to American culture and the economy,you see things that replay over and over. An angry person on either side of the Covid public health conundrum..at one end,complete lock down,shop in a store by appointment after deep cleaning and bi daily testing..the other end..couple wearing Kid Rock and a Harley t-shirts, smoking cigarettes and wearing cargo shorts and Crocks saying that Q-Anon has it right and any death is from Anderson Cooper smothering people w w pillow as they sleep or that someone is smearing Corona virus droplets on all the Milwaukee -s best 18 packs at the Grab-n-Go gas station..all normally quote some obscure imaginary law that they know by heart of make reference to a politician that says something compelling about their point of view..
Easy solution, give direction from the federal government.
People will still push the boundaries,but the added level of compliance may improve things,for everyone regardless of which end of the Covid 19 spectrum you fall into.
We have seen what not working together looks like..

Here is a woman in a life or death situation over balloons and party favors,for a kid no less. When you are arguing over the moral weight value of a balloon over human life..you are not dumb but morally bankrupt
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmYK8S_OC9Q

Reactions: jmdirt
It's clear at this point,many at all levels of government have decided that pizza,peet moss or some Stan's no tubes refills are more important than human life. I have said it and others,you can't have a healthy economy unless you have a healthy,and confidence in public safety population.
We can go back and forth about it, nobody will be right because we will have never had the same objectives..so dog chasing his tail kind of thing.
If you are paying attention to American culture and the economy,you see things that replay over and over. An angry person on either side of the Covid public health conundrum..at one end,complete lock down,shop in a store by appointment after deep cleaning and bi daily testing..the other end..couple wearing Kid Rock and a Harley t-shirts, smoking cigarettes and wearing cargo shorts and Crocks saying that Q-Anon has it right and any death is from Anderson Cooper smothering people w w pillow as they sleep or that someone is smearing Corona virus droplets on all the Milwaukee -s best 18 packs at the Grab-n-Go gas station..all normally quote some obscure imaginary law that they know by heart of make reference to a politician that says something compelling about their point of view..
Easy solution, give direction from the federal government.
People will still push the boundaries,but the added level of compliance may improve things,for everyone regardless of which end of the Covid 19 spectrum you fall into.
We have seen what not working together looks like..

Here is a woman in a life or death situation over balloons and party favors,for a kid no less. When you are arguing over the moral weight value of a balloon over human life..you are not dumb but morally bankrupt
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmYK8S_OC9Q
Yes, she has a condition called self adsorbed idiot ars! Because she is not careful, she is more likely to get C19 and spread it, but she doesn't care.

• Angry
Reactions: movingtarget
Within the last @10 days @10 completely crazy things have happened in the spin cycle that the US is in over Covid 19..schools announced openings only to reverse course after recognition that they were unprepared.
Top level US officials praised the FDA ( food and drug administration) something along the line, everything really really fast,fastest in history,ect..a vaccine is " very close ". Now that is reversed w President Trump saying FDA is part of a "deep state" conspiracy to slow any vaccine release until after the November 3rd election, to try and get him defeated. The President also praised the group Q-Anon who stated that the Corona virus was launched against the US by internal and external forces trying to overthrow the US government.
1 party chose to have a mostly virtual political convention because mandated guidelines for masks,social distancing and avoidance of mass gatherings posed to great a risk. President Trump has insisted on mass gatherings and his re-election campaign team appearing on TV have directly said that not having a mass gatherings is whimpy.
Covid infections from mass motorcycle gathering in Sturgis, South Dakota.
Many models suggest that the US will have over @300,000 deaths by Dec 1.
still no plan.
Even the research numbers are not being disclosed to the public, so things like Covid toes, respiratory distress symptoms,cardiac arrest data is all being shared from institution to institution but the federal government refuses to collect and disseminate the information. Multiple statements by the federal government officials saying that such information makes them look bad..

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yu5NLIOsXlk

This level of information and demeanor has continued throughout. The fear and confusion within large segments of the population has increased according to polling data

• Sad
This type of response to questions about Civic 19 medical data is harming the US and Americans abroad.

I will be able to get TV coverage and the Cycling news dashboard will have to do!!!

• Sad
Tonight was a dress rehearsal for pushing through a premature emergency use approval for the astra zeneca vaccine. It might work out in the end, but the process is dodgy af.

Except this wasn't with a fight. What given the emergency approval has been being used since March for large numbers of people and is known to be very safe. The reason given for backing off the emergency approval was because they don't know when it's best used. My problem with that reason is they gave Remdesivir emergency approval without knowing when it's best used, just that it works. Antibody treatment is proven to work and proven safe AND is a treatment that has been used for decades on multiple types of diseases. So it's not even a new treatment. Thus this wasn't worth fighting. Basically don't fight, keep people in place to fight later when it's actually needed.
Also AstraZenica is behind Moderna and Pfizer and last I heard none of them would have early phase 3 results back before Nov. Regeneron's treatment is the one that will have preliminary results back hopefully end of this month and their treatment as a short term preventive maybe by Oct.

This type of response to questions about Civic 19 medical data is harming the US and Americans abroad.

I will be able to get TV coverage and the Cycling news dashboard will have to do!!!

My advice to Americans is find a new place to drop your tourism dollars. Don’t go back. Plenty to see here.

Baltimore, you will appreciate this. It turns out that there is an 18 nt sequence (CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT) in SARS-CoV-2 that is identical to a region in human chromosome 8. I just confirmed that. I don't know how anyone discovered this, but now it's apparently being used as a conspiracy theory, that the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test identifies human genomic DNA. We're all positive, which of course is what the evil people behind this have planned all along.

Fauci at his best in a one-on-one Q & A. With Matthew McConaughey:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR7bXKNkcC4

Last edited:
Except this wasn't with a fight. What given the emergency approval has been being used since March for large numbers of people and is known to be very safe. The reason given for backing off the emergency approval was because they don't know when it's best used. My problem with that reason is they gave Remdesivir emergency approval without knowing when it's best used, just that it works. Antibody treatment is proven to work and proven safe AND is a treatment that has been used for decades on multiple types of diseases. So it's not even a new treatment. Thus this wasn't worth fighting. Basically don't fight, keep people in place to fight later when it's actually needed.
Also AstraZenica is behind Moderna and Pfizer and last I heard none of them would have early phase 3 results back before Nov. Regeneron's treatment is the one that will have preliminary results back hopefully end of this month and their treatment as a short term preventive maybe by Oct.
I don't think there is much argument that convalescent plasma (CP) is safe to use. The salient question is whether it is effective and what is the standard of evidence used to determine this point. I've posted positively about CP before, but the recently released evidence that it is doing anything against COVID is not terribly convincing. And AFAIK, the Mayo Clinic study has not even been published in a peer reviewed journal. Somehow, there has been zero randomized control trials completed in the USA. The RECOVERY trial in the UK is struggling to enroll people to finish its randomized trial of CP due to the lack of infections. People on vents generally have good antibody titers. They are not dying from viral burden, but rather from their own immune response attacking the small amount of virus left. Analogously, imagine trying to kill the ants in your house with a blow torch. Which is why dexamethasone is helpful for late stage COVID, but we would never know that in the USA, because we are doing poorly designed science. I see CP as something of a post exposure prophylaxis drug. Definitely, the longer you wait after symptoms, the less benefit you are getting. But, we don't know who is supposed to get CP and in what dosages.

Lost among the mountain of daily COVID news, last week Fauci and NIH director Francis Collins recommended that CP not be given a EUA, based on the lack of strong evidence of it being effective. They are not part of the FDA decision making hierarchy, but these two might be the most respected scientists in our nation and have access to the best information. Days after this, an angry tweet gets sent by you know who about FDA drug approval. And.... voila... Sunday night, CP gets a EUA. Very dodgy IMO. I get the notion about picking your battles and living to fight another day, but I think knuckling under becomes easier the more you do it.

Which leads us back to the vaccine race. AZ is going to release efficacy data first. Their trial is not big enough to meet FDA standards for approval and are planning on a larger phase III later, so they are not leading in the race for normal approval by the FDA compared to the other ongoing US vaccine efforts. However, timing is everything, and any efficacy from a randomized study from AZ is more evidence than was needed for CP to get a EUA. There will be a EUA for the vaccine by the end of October IMO. Not that anyone will be getting vaccinations at that stage, but that is not really the point of the exercise. The market seems to like AZ since the close on Friday, so there are certainly people who think that where there is smoke there is also fire. It might turn out that it is a really effective and safe vaccine, but the seams are showing in the decision making process and that is concerning to me. Mass resignations hollowing out the FDA in the winter over this is not a great outcome either.
Baltimore, you will appreciate this. It turns out that there is an 18 nt sequence (CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT) in SARS-CoV-2 that is identical to a region in human chromosome 8. I just confirmed that. I don't know how anyone discovered this, but now it's apparently being used as a conspiracy theory, that the SARS-CoV-2 PCR test identifies human genomic DNA. We're all positive, which of course is what the evil people behind this have planned all along.
I wonder if that is the basis for the 'masks activate your internal coronavirus' people from plandemic? This all sounds like a game of telephone. A person knowledgeable enough to determine nucleotide similarity between human and virus would be knowledgeable enough to know that this string of identical nucleotides has zero implications for the PCR tests. The primers used for PCR are chosen from regions that don't overlap in identity for this very reason. A first year grad student would know this, but it might sound plausible to a random person on facebook. This shows how the information gets degraded as it passes through the human forum. The next step in the process is saying that all the cases are false positives and this proves that the virus is a hoax. This shows the inherent advantage of misinformation. Truth is constrained by facts and evidence, while misinformation is largely not. Ignorance feeds it and there is plenty of that going around.

Chris I will restate what accomplished and trusted scientists said from the beginning, a healthy economy is based on health,not economy. The dull end of the American spear can't hit the unknown,completely undefined target. To say that schools and school kids can't be protected is completely wrong,soon we will hear arguments that water in bathrooms is a luxury or that school building costs w and without fire alarm and extinguishers should be explored depending on our budget,
should we start the padded dash board,leaded gas,catalytic converter discussion? After all what's the use.?
the federal government stance of step back,this thing will burn itself out,hasn't worked and theoretically can't work. And the other ace in the hole,which is an non ace in the hole is a vaccine. If one is available and is @75% effective,we still have 18-24 months of ramped up immunity time..so 18 months from whatever date is still 18months..so play golf or dominos for a year and a half and revisit the issue then? This is a can that can't be kicked down the road.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TFBrDeB_7xw

This is the absorbing public getting the consistent and clear message from the government(s)
This is my country. We don't agree on buying cans of soup or bananas in safety,forget about schools. Schools and elder facility safety is way way way way over the heads of American idiots. This video is last week,this is not March or April.this is public reaction to @175,000 dead fellow citizens..this isn't give me freedom or give me death, this is I want my White Claw and hot pockets and I don't care if it kills you..
I looked into that story - they weren't arrested for violating the mask mandate per se - but for trespassing. Apparently the two wanted to go into a grocery store that required masks and the manager locked them out when they became unruly and police were called:

This report says an anti-mask protest was taking the place the same day in that area where no citations were issued for violating the county's mask mandate:

And can you blame the police & sheriff's departments across the nation that aren't enforcing the mask mandates? Many governors & mayors have done nothing but criticized & condemn the police to no end after the Floyd incident going so far as wanting to defund them! And now these same elected officials have the audacity to require them to enforce mask mandates! Lol.

But hey...at least here the police aren't enforcing the mask mandates like they are in Australia.:eek:

View: https://youtu.be/eBT9fuTJDRE

"NFL Coronavirus testing debacle renders 77 false positives: " (headline was also posted on the NFL thread):

The lab in question is BioReference out of NJ. Their site says as of April they have "tested almost 200,000 patients and will continue to grow our capacity from 20,000 tests/day to 35,000 tests/day within the next week." They also do testing for the NBA.

I wonder how many other false positives could have been registered over the past several months?

The police can't enforce laws unevenly and especially when they are as unpopular as a mask mandate. It takes a coordinated effort,first from the top defining what is to be done and why. And a public involvement public service announcement barrage explaining on multiple levels why a mask mandate benefits everyone,those who are inside their house,car or office currently not wearing a mask.
The divide now is completely misinformation at it's exaggerated worst. First the benefit of wearing a mask has been proven world wide and in the smallest hamlet in the US,but that message has not been delivered or delayed,sometimes intentionally for some sinister reasoning.
laws like seat belts and speeding are very similar, in my area @80mph is the regular flow of traffic w a posted speed limit of 55. The police and society have developed an accepted public behavior outside the law and trying to get people back to closer to 55 would be a major undertaking.
The mask issue is the same,we need to get the behavior parameters established early w consistent messaging and enforcement.
Willy nilly,do what you want is keeping our economy crippled and unable to shift gears, we need confidence in public health in general and confidence that public spaces are safe..and those assurances need to be felt by a vast majority,a 50-50 split is obviously,for the world to see not working.
Keep on doin' what your doin' keep gettin' what your gettin' ..as it goes.
The problem the US has is that even this week,175,000+ plus deaths and rampant infections has been described as a success.

Reactions: Koronin and jmdirt
I will be interested to see how this story is covered. To me, this is the best evidence that people can be re-infected with COVID-19 in a relatively short time span. About 4.5 months in this case. The key is that the 'strain'* of the infections are different from one another, showing good evidence that this is not some lingering PCR artifact from the initial infection. So, that all sounds like a doom and gloom scenario. And it is not great news for Sweden proponents. But, the second infection was asymptomatic, presumably identified after being screened upon reentry to HK after a trip abroad. So, prior infection might protect you from disease, but not infection, especially if the first infection is mild. So, that might be good news in the grand scheme of things.

* they are different genetically, but I don't think the reason why there was a re-infection was due to the differences between the strains IMO.

View: https://twitter.com/cwylilian/status/1297830744509698050

I don't think there is much argument that convalescent plasma (CP) is safe to use. The salient question is whether it is effective and what is the standard of evidence used to determine this point. I've posted positively about CP before, but the recently released evidence that it is doing anything against COVID is not terribly convincing. And AFAIK, the Mayo Clinic study has not even been published in a peer reviewed journal. Somehow, there has been zero randomized control trials completed in the USA. The RECOVERY trial in the UK is struggling to enroll people to finish its randomized trial of CP due to the lack of infections. People on vents generally have good antibody titers. They are not dying from viral burden, but rather from their own immune response attacking the small amount of virus left. Analogously, imagine trying to kill the ants in your house with a blow torch. Which is why dexamethasone is helpful for late stage COVID, but we would never know that in the USA, because we are doing poorly designed science. I see CP as something of a post exposure prophylaxis drug. Definitely, the longer you wait after symptoms, the less benefit you are getting. But, we don't know who is supposed to get CP and in what dosages.

Lost among the mountain of daily COVID news, last week Fauci and NIH director Francis Collins recommended that CP not be given a EUA, based on the lack of strong evidence of it being effective. They are not part of the FDA decision making hierarchy, but these two might be the most respected scientists in our nation and have access to the best information. Days after this, an angry tweet gets sent by you know who about FDA drug approval. And.... voila... Sunday night, CP gets a EUA. Very dodgy IMO. I get the notion about picking your battles and living to fight another day, but I think knuckling under becomes easier the more you do it.

Which leads us back to the vaccine race. AZ is going to release efficacy data first. Their trial is not big enough to meet FDA standards for approval and are planning on a larger phase III later, so they are not leading in the race for normal approval by the FDA compared to the other ongoing US vaccine efforts. However, timing is everything, and any efficacy from a randomized study from AZ is more evidence than was needed for CP to get a EUA. There will be a EUA for the vaccine by the end of October IMO. Not that anyone will be getting vaccinations at that stage, but that is not really the point of the exercise. The market seems to like AZ since the close on Friday, so there are certainly people who think that where there is smoke there is also fire. It might turn out that it is a really effective and safe vaccine, but the seams are showing in the decision making process and that is concerning to me. Mass resignations hollowing out the FDA in the winter over this is not a great outcome either.
I wonder if that is the basis for the 'masks activate your internal coronavirus' people from plandemic? This all sounds like a game of telephone. A person knowledgeable enough to determine nucleotide similarity between human and virus would be knowledgeable enough to know that this string of identical nucleotides has zero implications for the PCR tests. The primers used for PCR are chosen from regions that don't overlap in identity for this very reason. A first year grad student would know this, but it might sound plausible to a random person on facebook. This shows how the information gets degraded as it passes through the human forum. The next step in the process is saying that all the cases are false positives and this proves that the virus is a hoax. This shows the inherent advantage of misinformation. Truth is constrained by facts and evidence, while misinformation is largely not. Ignorance feeds it and there is plenty of that going around.

Why are they holding this to a higher standard than they held Remdesivir? Also from what I can tell this "emergency" approval doesn't change anything for antibody treatment.

I think this is more don't fight this one, when the bigger fight over emergency approval is going to be not doing until ready for vaccines or more experimental drugs.

Pfizer and Moderna have already released their Phase 1 and I think phase 2 trial data. They both started Phase 3 last month. They both are saying they won't have any real data back until Nov. These are large phase 3 trials that will give the data needed. That leads back to Remdesivir didn't have any of this either.

Pfizer and Moderna have released their safety results awhile ago along with results showing that everyone getting the vaccines develop antibodies and are developing T-cells. So I don't see where AZ is even close to where Pfizer and Moderna are.

Edited to add: (I do watch CNBC during the week and this is where this comes from). They were talking about the emergency approval and the talk of one with AZ with a reporter who deals a lot with medical reporting. He said the emergency approval for the plasma isn't really going to change anything at all and even an emergency approval for a vaccine like AZ won't change anything either. People won't have access to it until at best Dec if then. Now he did say the AZ trial in GB was a large trial the problem there is that the numbers of Covid aren't high enough to get full results and that the study in Brazil had a small number.

Last edited:
But hey...at least here the police aren't enforcing the mask mandates like they are in Australia.:eek:

View: https://youtu.be/eBT9fuTJDRE

In Sydney in April we had our police escorting people off our beaches when we were were under level 3 lockdown. Up here now under reduced restrictions we are all watching the Victorian Covid-19 second wave disaster nervously. Because of the ineptitude of the Victorian government in mishandling quarantine and contact tracing Covid-19 has rebounded. Several spot fires in Sydney were traced to persons bringing the virus from Melbourne.

Because of a problem they created, the Victorian government now hopes to deflect to persons not wearing masks or the latest ploy which is to deflect blame to the Federal government run aged care facilities. In Sydney I've noticed more people wearing masks in public but I hope we don't give over zealous police an excuse to harass normally law abiding people over something as benign as not wearing a mask in public.

Interesting that we now have this article, but not scientific proof.

Personally I'd be more comfortable opening more things up if we had very effective treatments even without a vaccines. (Really hoping for good news from Regeneron and Eli Lilly on their treatments that are in trials).

• Wow
Why are they holding this to a higher standard than they held Remdesivir? Also from what I can tell this "emergency" approval doesn't change anything for antibody treatment.

I think this is more don't fight this one, when the bigger fight over emergency approval is going to be not doing until ready for vaccines or more experimental drugs.

Pfizer and Moderna have already released their Phase 1 and I think phase 2 trial data. They both started Phase 3 last month. They both are saying they won't have any real data back until Nov. These are large phase 3 trials that will give the data needed. That leads back to Remdesivir didn't have any of this either.

Pfizer and Moderna have released their safety results awhile ago along with results showing that everyone getting the vaccines develop antibodies and are developing T-cells. So I don't see where AZ is even close to where Pfizer and Moderna are.

Edited to add: (I do watch CNBC during the week and this is where this comes from). They were talking about the emergency approval and the talk of one with AZ with a reporter who deals a lot with medical reporting. He said the emergency approval for the plasma isn't really going to change anything at all and even an emergency approval for a vaccine like AZ won't change anything either. People won't have access to it until at best Dec if then. Now he did say the AZ trial in GB was a large trial the problem there is that the numbers of Covid aren't high enough to get full results and that the study in Brazil had a small number.
Remdesivir had a smaller randomized trial to present as data prior to their EUA in addition to the weaker open label study data. CP lacks that standard partly because it has been used so ubiquitously under compassionate use. 35,000 people have gotten it according to reports, but there has been no control group to compare the end points to. You are correct that it doesn't change that much about its use. People were getting it before the EUA and would be getting it without the EUA. The approval decision was mostly for non-science reasons. But it does complicate any future research on CP. How can you run a trial by the institutional review board that randomizes people when the EUA suggests that CP is beneficial? Signing up people may be impossible, so the research designs will yield equivocal answers. The same will be true about any EUA for a vaccine.

The AZ early trial results were published in July. It is a very promising vaccine. The numbers in their efficacy trial would not meet the benchmark to be approved by the FDA. Treatments don't need to enroll as many people because everybody in your treatment group is infected. For vaccines, you need to enroll a whole lot more people because only a fraction of the people will become infected. I doubt many people get any vaccine before 2021. But as I noted, a premature vaccine EUA is not really about the science or delivery of a vaccine.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31604-4/fulltext

Remdesivir had a smaller randomized trial to present as data prior to their EUA in addition to the weaker open label study data. CP lacks that standard partly because it has been used so ubiquitously under compassionate use. 35,000 people have gotten it according to reports, but there has been no control group to compare the end points to. You are correct that it doesn't change that much about its use. People were getting it before the EUA and would be getting it without the EUA. The approval decision was mostly for non-science reasons. But it does complicate any future research on CP. How can you run a trial by the institutional review board that randomizes people when the EUA suggests that CP is beneficial? Signing up people may be impossible, so the research designs will yield equivocal answers. The same will be true about any EUA for a vaccine.

The AZ early trial results were published in July. It is a very promising vaccine. The numbers in their efficacy trial would not meet the benchmark to be approved by the FDA. Treatments don't need to enroll as many people because everybody in your treatment group is infected. For vaccines, you need to enroll a whole lot more people because only a fraction of the people will become infected. I doubt many people get any vaccine before 2021. But as I noted, a premature vaccine EUA is not really about the science or delivery of a vaccine.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31604-4/fulltext

Well they are still doing trials with Remdesivir for both when it's best used and if it's better used in combination or by its self. It's just it can be gotten by people not in trials. (Although it's also cost prohibitive).

I'm not sure the AZ results were really any different from the Pfizer results. Both Pfizer and Moderna are enrolling large numbers of people in their phase 3 trials. Two of the big Universities in NC (Duke and UNC) are participating in the trials for both of those plus AZ and J&J. My husband won't enroll not because he doesn't think it's a good idea, but because of his RA he's afraid he'd end up sick and he can't afford to be calling in sick after only starting at his current location about 3 weeks ago. Otherwise he's basically what they are looking for for enrollment that is still open. Essential worker and in a hospital at that. The other group they are wanting more people for is minorities. I'd enroll but as we haven't gotten the house on the market, I'm not really close enough.

As for treatment, I'm still more interested in the results from Regeneron and Eli Lily's lab created antibody tests. Both are currently in phase 3 for using those as both treatment and preventatives.

According to Dr Craig Spencer (he was being interviewed on CNBC) that over 100,000 people have already had it. There haven't actually been any randomized testing for it at all. He's an ER doctor in NYC.

Last edited:
Well they are still doing trials with Remdesivir for both when it's best used and if it's better used in combination or by its self. It's just it can be gotten by people not in trials. (Although it's also cost prohibitive).

As for treatment, I'm still more interested in the results from Regeneron and Eli Lily's lab created antibody tests. Both are currently in phase 3 for using those as both treatment and preventatives.

According to Dr Craig Spencer (he was being interviewed on CNBC) that over 100,000 people have already had it. There haven't actually been any randomized testing for it at all. He's an ER doctor in NYC.
That tends to keep people from entering the trials at all. Why risk getting placebo?

Spencer got CP during the Ebola outbreak, so he would be a good source to talk about it. He is also a pretty interesting guy to listen to in general.

That tends to keep people from entering the trials at all. Why risk getting placebo?

Spencer got CP during the Ebola outbreak, so he would be a good source to talk about it. He is also a pretty interesting guy to listen to in general.

He did mention that and there are some side effects as he got side effects, but they are known and can be dealt with. I found him interesting to listen to. Certainly wouldn't mind if they would interview him more often for these things if they can.

TRENDING THREADS