• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Coronavirus: How dangerous a threat?

Page 145 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Already, antibiotic resistance is estimated to cause at least 700,000 deaths globally a year - though this is likely a severe underestimate. That figure has been projected to reach 10 million deaths annually without intervention.

Exacerbating that trend, the increased use of antibiotics to combat the Covid-19 pandemic will strengthen bacterial resistance and ultimately lead to more deaths during the crisis and beyond, the World Health Organization(WHO) has warned.

Three hundred and fifty million deaths could be caused by AMR by 2050, the WHO has estimated, while the economic cost is predicted to reach US$1.35tr over the next 10 years in the western Pacific region alone.

Huh. Something far more serious than C19. No economic shutdowns or anything.

Reactions: Nomad
I don't get it,we are interpreting the interpretation of the interpretation? Asking Anthony Fauci or Anthony Hopkins or Marc Anthony what they think Trump meant when he gave false information? Why ask anyone else when Trump already explained why he lied about Covid-19. Donald explained that he couldn't help himself..
he used specific scientific terms like tricky, you know,that thing all doctors and researchers say about their work..it's tricky stuff..airborne!! You know like them flu viruses!!a doozy I think he said, or maybe he got confused between windmills causing cancer..or toilet operations..or the time that we got a super scientific explanation on dishwashing machine theory..

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2y2hil4L3o

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imLFlLvwsRI

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGChTEfeeC4

Anybody who was paying attention could have predicted the Covid catastrophe chaos clusterfck from the White House

Reactions: jmdirt
Yes, that is true, but you are intentionally ignoring my point. Asymptomatic infections are not something that is unique to COVID. A lot of people infected by Flu are asymptomatic. 30-50 millions people a year are infected. How many are ever aware of it?

The thing that you are missing is that asymptomatic people actually could be pre-symptomatic people. And those people do transmit the disease. If you only think this virus is transmitted by obviously sick people, you are not understanding the true scope of the epidemiology. If you want to break the chains of transmission you have to get these people as early as possible. True asymptomatic people probably never develop high titer of virus. Symptoms are the immune response to the infection. Symptoms and titer are likely correlated, so I would expect people who never develop symptoms to be less contagious. And it is clear that treatments work best ASAP, so knowing who is positive has value in that respect. I would say there is more societal value to testing people without symptoms than people with them. If we had daily testing and isolation of the work force, we probably wouldn't need a vaccine.

Here is one for you. This is why people are afraid. You are free to be cavalier about the whole thing, but don't look down your nose at people who want to take precautions. I go about my life considering every one could have COVID-19. Social distancing and masking have become second nature. It is just sensible, just like wearing condoms during an HIV outbreak. No fear, no anxiety. Just responsible behavior.

View: https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1303623254612074496
Yes...I understand people can be asymptomatic for a lot of viral & bacterial infections. But we don't test asymptomatic people for Influenza every year and mount cases leading to business restrictions, distancing measures, masks mandates, etc. The aggressive push in some states for testing asymptomatic people is simply to mount a high case level that the aforementioned measures are predicated on. I could understand significant increases in hospitalizations especially ICU admissions that would cause alarm. But high numbers of asymptomatic people are not cause for concern and may suggest herd immunity developing, IMO.

And keep in mind there have been a significant number of false positives worldwide (remember the 77 NFL players, the thousands in Sweden, etc) so I'm concerned about the reliability of the PCR test. And a positive test for some asymptomatic people can create all kinds of anxiety & fear where they feel they are a ticking time bomb waiting to end up in the ICU and die.

On Jamain Stephens you posted - there's been a retraction on the story and a correction on his obituary that it appears that he did not die from complications of Covid:

"According to Stephens’ high school and his obituary in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Tuesday, he had died from complications of COVID-19. But his high school issued a statement Wednesday retracting the cause of death. The cause of death was also removed from his obituary in the Post-Gazette."

The official cause hasn't been released yet so we'll wait & see for any new developments. However, it wasn't even related to the football team as the conference that Calf. Univ. of Penn plays in cancelled all fall sports this past July. Therefore, his death could be anything from another viral infection, bacterial infection, cardiovascular issues, etc. He's a big guy listed at 6-1, 355 (BMI over 46).

This is what I'm talking about with these premature conclusions that Covid is the cause of death with some of these young athletes and young people in general. You brought up the Donny Fostner case, the 34 yr old ultra-marsthoner who died last spring. He wasn't even tested at the hospital and was presumptive for Covid based on his symptoms. But it could also have been influenza as the symptoms are virtually identical including anosmia. I think it's very important to have a confirmation in these deaths...don't you? Otherwise the MSM runs wild with deaths that may have nothing to due with Covid. Recall the case with the Calgary police officer I posted where the physical fit 40 yr old suffered severe complications from the flu (H1N9) losing both legs. If he had not been tested a presumptive case for Covid could have easily been made and the MSM would have had a field day. But in this case, "it's just the flu."

And sometimes things get so ridiculous I begin to question how many reported Covid deaths are actually deaths from other pathologies:

"MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A woman who has been dead six months received a letter this week from the health department saying she had tested positive for COVID-19."

"Sandra Whittington died of COPD on February 16, weeks before the virus was detected near her Shelby County (Tenn.) home. However, her son says the family recently received a notice saying Whittington had tested positive and that she should isolate herself from others."

"I'm just having a hard time understanding how they can say someone has COVID-19 when they are not even alive," Troy Whittington, Sandra's son, told WATN."

"Whittingham says the health department claims his mother had taken a COVID-19 test on June 20, about five months after she had passed away and been cremated."

Reactions: Chris Gadsden
Huh. Something far more serious than C19. No economic shutdowns or anything.
You might want to look at how those infections are transmitted. People don't infect others with MRSA through breathing.

The aggressive push in some states for testing asymptomatic people is simply to mount a high case level that the aforementioned measures are predicated on. I could understand significant increases in hospitalizations especially ICU admissions that would cause alarm. But high numbers of asymptomatic people are not cause for concern and may suggest herd immunity developing, IMO.

And keep in mind there have been a significant number of false positives worldwide (remember the 77 NFL players, the thousands in Sweden, etc) so I'm concerned about the reliability of the PCR test. And a positive test for some asymptomatic people can create all kinds of anxiety & fear where they feel they are a ticking time bomb waiting to end up in the ICU and die.

This is what I'm talking about with these premature conclusions that Covid is the cause of death with some of these young athletes and young people in general. You brought up the Donny Fostner case, the 34 yr old ultra-marsthoner who died last spring. He wasn't even tested at the hospital and was presumptive for Covid based on his symptoms. But it could also have been influenza as the symptoms are virtually identical including anosmia. I think it's very important to have a confirmation in these deaths...don't you?

And sometimes things get so ridiculous I begin to question how many reported Covid deaths are actually deaths from other pathologies:
We are testing people to prevent transmission. That is the only reason. There is no ulterior motive. I don't understand why you continue to imply that there is. Why this is not done with Flu is that there is a standard antigen test that is not sensitive enough to detect asymptomatic people. The antigen test for COVID-19 is not widely used and the CDC still calls the PCR test the 'gold standard'.

There are more false negatives than there are false positives with the COVID tests. A lot more. I've posted articles about this already. People who don't want to be tested don't have to for the most part. I have to do one for work obligations. Overall, I would rather know my status than not know so I don't inadvertently infect others.

It doesn't matter that he potentially caught it away from football. The point is that young people do have some risk. I could've posted about the 28 yo teacher in SC who just died from COVID-19. Maybe she caught it in school, maybe from the community, who knows?

We've gone over this before, but the best way to know how many people died from COVID-19 is to look at excess mortality. And by that estimate, the number is approaching 250K in the USA. Whether individuals died from COVID-19 or something else is often complex, and cause of death can be debatable in a number of instances, but the excess mortality stats speak for themselves. Where there have been outbreaks, there have been excessive deaths coinciding with those outbreaks. You can throw out anecdotes, but the aggregate numbers don't lie.

View: https://twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1304073362843500546

Last edited:
Asking Anthony Fauci

Do you pride yourself on you lack of comprehension or are you just being obtuse?

"And then when we would get up in front of the press conferences, which were very, very common after our discussions with the president, he really didn't say anything different than we discussed when we were with him,"

What is the point Fauci is getting across here?

Why ask anyone else when Trump already explained why he lied about Covid-19

Sure. What should have been said - in your view - is tantamount to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater.

POTUS should have said things like "hundreds of thousands will die, we may be able to develop a vaccine which might work okay but very few will take, we are going to destroy as much of the economy as we possibly can in order to 'save lives,' if we see you without a mask on in public the orders will be shoot to kill."

Or, ya know, what was done in China;

Li and her family are among the millions of people across China’s Hubei province, epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, who are subject to official orders to stay at home amid attempts to contain the spread of the disease.
Officials and volunteers have sealed off buildings, erected barricades and stepped up surveillance to ensure compliance with the ban on movement, measures that are taking a toll on many in the community.

The province, which is home to 60 million people, announced a “sealed management” policy a week ago that effectively prevents residents from leaving their homes, further isolating a population that has been living under a transport lockdown since late January.

In the end you are still free to select your outrage. Seems today it's "what POTUS said. " Again.

Reactions: Cookster15
Action versus words. You can’t distinguish between the two.

On "The Daily Briefing," host John Roberts asked Fauci if he thought Trump had played down the threat of the virus.

“No, I didn't," Fauci responded. "I didn't get any sense that he was distorting anything. I mean in my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. We related that to him. And when he would go out, I'd hear him discussing the same sort of things. He would often say, 'We just got through with a briefing with the group from the task force,' and would talk about it. So it may have happened, but I have not seen that kind of distortion."

Roberts also asked Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, whether Trump broke with his advisers in trying to downplay the virus.

"You were there through that whole thing," Roberts said. "Was that the playbook or was that the president just going his own direction?"

"I don't think so, John," Fauci responded. "I don't recall anything different than in our discussions that we had with the president that he said things quite similar publicly."

The March interview, along with 18 other on-the-record conversations between Woodward and Trump, form the basis of Woodward's book "Rage," due out later this month.

"I didn't really go over any of the text since it just came out," Fauci told Roberts. "But you know, in my discussions and the discussions of other task force members with the president, we're talking about the reality of what was going on.

"And then when we would get up in front of the press conferences, which were very, very common after our discussions with the president, he really didn't say anything different than we discussed when we were with him," he went on. "I may not be tuned in to the right thing that they're talking about. But, I didn't see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him, and what he came out publicly and said."

So I guess somehow Fauci is now a schill For the office holder. Lol.
Your context for quotes is very convenient. Fauci would be correct that Trump may not have contradicted them at particular presentations in the beginning ....he chose to change that narrative independently. Don't pretend to be obtuse.
Then you jump directly to a conclusion which is proven not to be true almost daily. When Fauci did contradict the party line, what happened? We have a new mouthpiece that is more of a megaphone than an expert.
You can't declare this whole situation farcical, a hoax or a political manipulation and then turn around lay blame on the folks trying the solve the problem.

Don't pretend to be obtuse.

Anyway, Fauci's comments were made on this past Wednesday. Like, yesterday for those who are wondering.

When Fauci did contradict the party line, what happened?

Not much. He's still NIAID director. Still giving advice. Fauci, in the same interview said this: "“I would never be muzzled about anything when it comes to science and evidence and the facts,”

Sounds pretty firm.

We have a new mouthpiece that is more of a megaphone than an expert.

So, therefore, what?

You can't declare this whole situation farcical, a hoax or a political manipulation and then turn around lay blame on the folks trying the solve the problem.

I'm not sure whom you are referring to here... but there is a ton of political manipulation going on. A ton.

You might want to look at how those infections are transmitted. People don't infect others with MRSA through breathing.

Sure. Lessee, direct contact, in-direct contact and MRSA pneumonia droplets. Not sure if once dead COVID patients can transmit but MRSA can.

Nothing to worry about.

MRSA can survive on surfaces or skin scales for up to 80 days and spores of Clostridium difficile may last even longer. MRSA can be transmitted in aerosol from the respiratory tract but commonly attaches to skin scales of various sizes.

The majority of the respiratory droplets are less than 100 µm in diameter , and these evaporate rapidly in the surrounding environment and become droplet nuclei, which suspend in the air or are transported away by airflow. The size distribution of the droplets is a matter of great debate, largely because their size distribution spans the limit of measurement techniques provided for the first time data for when the food dye was not used. Thus, there are many possible steps between the production of droplets by a human source or index case and the resulting infection and disease in another individual.
Droplets that carry infectious agents can be formed in many ways. Natural means include breathing, talking, sneezing, singing and, in particular, coughing.

Last edited:

Dunno. You are the expert.

Conclusions: Methicillin-resistant S aureus was recirculated among the patients, the air, and the inamimate environments, especially when there was movement in the rooms. Airborne MRSA may play a role in MRSA colonization in the nasal cavity or in respiratory tract MRSA infections. Measures should be taken to prevent the spread of airborne MRSA to control nosocomial MRSA infection in hospitals.

Airborne infection control provides a number of challenging questions to the building ventilation community, and most of these questions need input from multiple disciplines: e.g. How are pathogen-laden droplets released, dispersed and evaporated in the room air? How do such dispersions interact with the room air flow, body air flow and inhalation/exhalation flows? What are the most effective ventilation methods for homes and offices? What are the roles of simple ventilation methods in resource-limited countries? Is it possible to develop more effective and advanced ventilation methods? How are the ventilation requirement for infection control differ from that for comfort and general health, etc. Among these questions, the most basic should be what the ventilation requirements are for airborne infection control and what personal measures should be collectively applied to remediate transmission. This still presents a fascinating and exciting area of research that is likely to go through enormous developments over the next few years.

So you are using post surgery cancer patients in single patient rooms in a hospital setting as comparison to real populations? I almost guarantee you they were colonized by biofilms on medical devices as have millions of other people. Ever hear about catheters? That article reminds me of the stories that found covid every where in that cruise ship room. It is more about the sensitivity of detection than anything else.

MRSA is not airborne. If you don't believe the cdc, try the Mayo clinic.

Chris,here is one thing I am an expert in lying is not leadership.
That crosses every boundary,my family,friends,my co-workers,fellow citizens,veterans both active,retired or God forbid,fallen.
Transparency is trust. The age old saying will always hold true about what a f-cking tangled web when you deceive.
I will accept your premise and patriotism,that Trump lied because he thought is was the best thing to do. It wasn't,it isn't..
Probably the best,most prudent and patriotic thing from Trump to do at this point:
Allocate 100 trillion dollars for
Public service campaign on protection,why to wear a mask,how to wear a mask and where to get one if you need one.
Start another public service announcement barrage about contact tracing,why it is faith based,because whatever your practice,all have provisions to protect yourself,family and others. Tie in patriotism,nothing says you love your country and the people who are the country,like protecting them from death and despair. Nothing says you love America more than saving the life of a fellow American. And all that can be accomplished with bone spurs.
But now that we have experienced dishonesty for the sake of protection,from causing wide spread panic,which is \was\ will be a complete failure, now go w honesty,science and transparency.
Example,today's misinformation included" that vaccines are right around the corner " that is on face false. If late stage trials are complete..today or tomorrow morning,the population at large will not get a vaccine for 8 months..and if everything goes @100% perfect, most likely the old and at risk will get preference on available doses.
So not matter who you are,parent,non parent,adult or child..working scared,worried,broke,broken people into an unrealistic,unreasonable state of anticipation is never going to help anything or anyone.
Today's reports by Trump that western Europe has 100-500% more everything than the US is a few things,false, and unimportant to anybody thinking in the US.
What counts for the US is the US..not that we did better this week than Spain or Vietnam..comparison to those countries is a waste of time.
And probably equally important to anything said today was the messaging..
What do Americans need to do to restore our lives and our country..if it has something to do with France or Germany or Joe Biden,cool tell us the relevance and we will act,..If not,if it is blabber about politics or ego,throwing shade on others,leave it out of the message. People are confused at best. And with natural and unnatural disasters all over the U.S...and more pending, how bad France is compared to the US is silly..stupid,idiotic and unpatriotic..
Stop talking about politics and playing golf,tweeting...WATCHING TV!!!!! I could not believe what I listened to today!! Focus on America..Americans and saving our country from suffering..bich and moan and whine later..
Tell where the tests are!!!!
Or at a minimum,have Tucked Carlson or Sean Hannity tell us where the tests are!!!!
And yes I got a prostate biopsy and watched all the news from inside the VA hospital in La Jolla!!

So you are using post surgery cancer patients in single patient rooms in a hospital setting as comparison to real populations? I almost guarantee you they were colonized by biofilms on medical devices as have millions of other people. Ever hear about catheters? That article reminds me of the stories that found covid every where in that cruise ship room. It is more about the sensitivity of detection than anything else.

MRSA is not airborne. If you don't believe the cdc, try the Mayo clinic.

You said MRSA isn't airborne. Can't get MRSA from breathing. Weirdly there are studies that appear to contradict your statements.

Again, you are the expert. I'll leave it to you. If MRSA/Superbugs/antibiotic resistant bacteria isn't a big deal then I'll take your word. It's one less thing to be concerned about.

lying is not leadership

Then there has never been a leader. Ever.

The age old saying will always hold true about what a f-cking tangled web when you deceive.

If you talk to any person on any day there's a good chance you are lying to them. "Does this dress make me look fat?" Either by omission or sensitivity reasons you lie, I lie, far more often than you seem to think. It's understood there are degrees to everything. POTUS downplaying the seriousness of the COVID is different the the last one saying ISIS was the JV team of Al Queda in exactly what way? How bad would situations in population centers become had the sitting President said "if you are over 75 and living anywhere New York City you are probably going to die in the next couple of months."

Yeah, not only was that not known at the time but would have been a really stupid thing to publicize.

Example,today's misinformation included" that vaccines are right around the corner " that is on face false. If late stage trials are complete..today or tomorrow morning,the population at large will not get a vaccine for 8 months..and if everything goes @100% perfect, most likely the old and at risk will get preference on available doses.

Right. What he should have said is "vaccine's are on the way. That's the good news. The bad new is they will not have 100% efficacy and it's likely that something less than 40% of the population will get vaccinated. In the end, vaccine or no vaccine it will make almost no difference."

What do Americans need to do to restore our lives and our country..if it has something to do with France or Germany or Joe Biden,cool tell us the relevance and we will act,..If not,if it is blabber about politics or ego,throwing shade on others,leave it out of the message. People are confused at best.

No doubt about you being confused. So wake up. There is no restoring our lives. Now do you get it? Things will never go back to the way they were. Let that sink in.

You said MRSA isn't airborne. Can't get MRSA from breathing. Weirdly there are studies that appear to contradict your statements.

Again, you are the expert. I'll leave it to you. If MRSA/Superbugs/antibiotic resistant bacteria isn't a big deal then I'll take your word. It's one less thing to be concerned about.
Poor evidence is not the same as good evidence. Those aren't top journals and they didn't really conclude that airborne infections occurred.

Superbugs are definitely a big deal. But their mitigation strategies are entirely different than those for Covid 19. Antibiotics are over prescribed. Too many doctors cave to eager parents who want a pill to give their sick kids even if a viral infection is suspected.

Chris,this is going to sound strange from me to you,but.
Have hope, first in history,then in science and technology and lastly,most importantly in the American people.
your statement is based on American exceptionalism..America,Americans are getting different results because they are doing things differently. Simple,straightforward.
America is reinventing a wheel that Korea or Malaysia, Germany,France already have..
why?
If you watch this video start to finish and be as objective as possible until it's complete.
Then you get worried,scared or something on the despair spectrum
this is indefensible.completely. From start to finish or whatever time you wish to enter or exit..even during the first communications with Chinese officials,including their President.
We had the same info but different actions. Brazil or Boris Johnson..information,bluster and then a cold splash of reality and different reaction to the same data. Trump is still selling it even when the curtain is pulled back. Stop..there is no need,your words are recorded, listen to his tone and confidence. When President Trump is talking w Woodward,complete control,no hesitation,just calm explanations of what he knows to be facts..when he explains transmission, through the air his command of stats,like 1% vs 5% he says everything from the heart..no script,no teleprompter..Trump tells Woodward the truth as he knows it.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lI672O5dGXE

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lI672O5dGXE

The question can be asked many many many ways, but it's basically, " Mr. President,why are you, why is America doing everything different than other countries? "( France,Germany, Korea, Vietnam, Costa Rica!!)
The only correct answer should have some component of ..we should have done things different..

Let me state again, dt has fear mongered everything FN thing, but he decided to hold back for Covid-19. HMM...

Have the criminal, murderous, rapist, gang members attacking from the south killed 200,000 people yet?

EDIT: Important to note: the zen master n chief is also telling us that he is the only thing standing between the USA and anarchy. So calming...

Last edited:
Reactions: djpbaltimore
Have hope, first in history,then in science and technology and lastly,most importantly in the American people.

Nope. There’s been a shift. It’s been building for a generation or so. When Americans are this divided history suggests a near future that’s far worse than the here and now. Just look around you.

your statement is based on American exceptionalism

What do you think the term means?

why is America doing everything different than other countries?

At their earlier peak in late March/early April France had About 50,000 active cases of C19. Today that number is approaching 250,000. They are having a huge outbreak. And btw, their death rate isn’t that impressive and when this new outbreak peaks they will likely match or exceed the death rate here. Now, normalize the death rate in NY and NJ and our picture improves significantly.

You are terrific at pointing fingers. Maybe you should include DiBlasio and Cuomo on your disdain list.

We are testing people to prevent transmission. That is the only reason. There is no ulterior motive. I don't understand why you continue to imply that there is. Why this is not done with Flu is that there is a standard antigen test that is not sensitive enough to detect asymptomatic people. The antigen test for COVID-19 is not widely used and the CDC still calls the PCR test the 'gold standard'.

There are more false negatives than there are false positives with the COVID tests. A lot more. I've posted articles about this already. People who don't want to be tested don't have to for the most part. I have to do one for work obligations. Overall, I would rather know my status than not know so I don't inadvertently infect others.

It doesn't matter that he potentially caught it away from football. The point is that young people do have some risk. I could've posted about the 28 yo teacher in SC who just died from COVID-19. Maybe she caught it in school, maybe from the community, who knows?

We've gone over this before, but the best way to know how many people died from COVID-19 is to look at excess mortality. And by that estimate, the number is approaching 250K in the USA. Whether individuals died from COVID-19 or something else is often complex, and cause of death can be debatable in a number of instances, but the excess mortality stats speak for themselves. Where there have been outbreaks, there have been excessive deaths coinciding with those outbreaks. You can throw out anecdotes, but the aggregate numbers don't lie.
The ulterior motive is to prevent herd immunity - why else would Fauci want masks, social distancing, no large gatherings, etc.? We're never going to achieve any semblance of herd immunity maintaining these mitigation factors - do you think the virus is just going to leave anyday now never to return? Look at all the spikes in cases right now in Spain, France, Germany, etc., that is causing all kinds of panic & hysteria by the MSM. Their heads of states are talking lockdowns again! (Spain even undertook a very draconian China-style lockdown for several weeks last spring).

And if the vaccine proves to be unsafe or ineffective, or needs years of further development to be safe & efficacious...then what? Keep all these protocols in place for years? Decades? Forever? The virus isn't going anywhere - we're going have to learn to live with it and not hide from it. Herd immunity is a viable possibility based on Sweden (see the link I posted with the fascinating interview of Dr. Tengell).

Again, on Stephens - they retracted the statement that he died from complications of Covid and consequently changed his obituary. So, at this point he didn't die from Covid and maybe if the family wants to, they'll release the cause of death.

How do you know there are more false negatives than false positives? If you're "asymptomatic" does it really matter if you're negative or positive (other than more tests create more case numbers which allows governors & heads of states to continue with business restrictions, limited gatherings, mask mandates, etc.). You can be negative one day, positive the next day, negative the day after that, and so on...crazy.

Even the Scottish Health Chief thinks the test is "rubbish:"

"SCOTTISH Government health chief Jason Leitch admitted the tests used to detect Covid cases are “a bit rubbish”, it emerged today."
"The national clinical director suggested the “antigen” tests - the results from which are driving ministers’ policy - are not fully reliable as they can give positive results to people who are not infectious."

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Gadsden
More interesting news with Sweden:

Fascinating interview with Dr. Tengell:

Tengell believes lockdown is "using a hammer to kill a fly."

He described the rush to lock down in Europe & the U.S. as "it was as if the world had gone mad."

He states immunity is at least part responsible for the sharp recent drop in cases.

TRENDING THREADS