• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ ranking

Page 49 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 15, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Erm...he said he is. I think his last track race was the Berlin 6 Day Race

you dont follow him on twitter, do you?:D

Leigh Howard said:
Directors meeting done. Start of the season for me consists of- Challenge Mallorca, Tour of Algarve, Kuurne-Brussels-Kurrne, Track Worlds.
2:46 AM Jan 20th via web

Only tsf has Roman. and dim should hope he does well considering hes one of the guys who missed Haussler at one third the price.

A lot of people have his brother Brice though, who with his move to Leopard isnt going to get many better opportunities at regaining his 70 from last season, than the Volta Algarve next week where he is the leader.

A

Anonymous

The Hitch said:
Only tsf has Roman. and dim should hope he does well considering hes one of the guys who missed Haussler at one third the price.

A lot of people have his brother Brice though, who with his move to Leopard isnt going to get many better opportunities at regaining his 70 from last season, than the Volta Algarve next week where he is the leader.

I have them both. So the two should balance each other out.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
CQ download for this week is available, yay. Hoping I won't be 2nd bottom now, Boom (Haussler) and Renshaw scored well for me this week

Update 5 is now out

It's still early days which can be seen in the rankings as not much has happened since last update even though a lot of riders have been in action. We have two new teams in the top 10 which means that lancaster and Jakob747 aren't to be found in the top 10 anymore.
In the bottom end of the spectrum, Wiggins_fan almost 9 doubled his score this time thanks to Gabriel Rasch. Unfortunately it's not enough as he's still last in the ranking.

Top 10:

Ranking (last update) Team name - points

1. (1) microdose - 2066
2. (2) Kevin Rudd's Hairdryer - 1867
3. (3) Pcutter - 1647
4. (4) auto de fé - 1365
5. (8) Bicing - 1358
6. (7) trotters aotearoa - 1349
7. (5) Spider1964 - 1345
8. (9) Moondance - 1334
9. (11) LukeSchmid - 1273
10. (18) Tuarts - 1260