• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Critérium du Dauphiné 2023, June 4 - 11

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Interestingly, Jumbo seem to have taken a step back in performance when it comes to aerodynamics. I think in the flatter windy sections every Jumbo rider so far this season has been quite underwhelming, when it's more about power (uphill) they seem to be fine.
Vingegaard could overtake a rider before T1, so that could explain his fast start. But i also think their current bike simply isn't as fast.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Interestingly, Jumbo seem to have taken a step back in performance when it comes to aerodynamics. I think in the flatter windy sections every Jumbo rider so far this season has been quite underwhelming, when it's more about power (uphill) they seem to be fine.
I assume aero is a part of diminishing returns. Maybe others are catching up to the level of JV. (or maybe most people are having an advantage with the new rules. Bjerg for example.. which brings up the level of the bigger guys.)

Campenaerts not even trying in a TT? ... 7min 53s Whats up with that.

TRENDING THREADS