• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Criterium du Dauphine 2014: Stage 1, (Lyon-Lyon TT 10,4 km)

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think Alberto did as well as could be expected, not having raced since April. Froome demonstrated he is the best GC time trialist, however, he also benefited from riding last and the Romandie TT not too long ago.

Tomorrow will be important for both, not forgetting that Nibali also road exceptionally well today.

Looking at the way teams performed, it's interesting to me to see that other than Tejay, BMC's riders didn't trouble themselves much at all to put out huge efforts. Is this indicative of a team plan to conserve energy or are the other members of the squad simply not that great against the clock at these short distances, I wonder?

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
well besides the 3 contenders performs as they expected, this youngster Jungels should be the one who steals the show. I hope Trek starts putting more effort to develop this kid in to the leader of the team. And forget about hoping for Andy to come back. This kid has a great pedigree. Good ITT, dare devil descent and good in the mountain. What else you can ask? Andy? ITT suck, descent like a grandma, only good in mountain, and not to mention a big cry baby whiner. I'll be rooting for this kid :D Hope he can finish top 10.

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I saw what I needed to see. Bring July, the freak is up for some serious whipping. 2 months without racing and he go out and do this?

His pedaling looks so much better, he still struggles with the damn saddle, but maybe its just how hes build and the regulations that simply doesnt fit together.

But anyway, bring July I say, the game is on.

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Butterhead said:
I saw what I needed to see. Bring July, the freak is up for some serious whipping. 2 months without racing and he go out and do this?

His pedaling looks so much better, he still struggles with the damn saddle, but maybe its just how hes build and the regulations that simply doesnt fit together.

But anyway, bring July I say, the game is on.
Maybe he'd like it better without the saddle. Would be stucked, for sure.
Froome certainly makes him feel like without the saddle.

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
trifun said:
Maybe he'd like it better without the saddle. Would be stucked, for sure.
Froome certainly makes him feel like without the saddle.

Mods!
evil_monkey_3011.bmp

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
trifun said:
Why are you so bitter?
It would do him good... he'd be spinning his legs faster.

I didnt bother to answer your first post, but hey, I think you deserve one anyway.

You really think trolling around the internet with sick shyt like this will change anything? Maybe you should spend less time on trolling and more time polishing your fan boy picture of Froomey. I my self had a race horse once, some like horses, some like donkeys, you obviously likes the last category.

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Butterhead said:
I didnt bother to answer your first post, but hey, I think you deserve one anyway.

You really think trolling around the internet with sick shyt like this will change anything? Maybe you should spend less time on trolling and more time polishing your fan boy picture of Froomey. I my self had a race horse once, some like horses, some like donkeys, you obviously likes the last category.
I likes you very much!

TRENDING THREADS