• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 51 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
National Championships coming up this Sunday for Max subscribers:

Spain
France
Italy

Google says UK's race will be available on you tube. I'm not sure if that will be geo fenced.

Now I just need to find where to watch the Dutch and Danish nationals.

Any other nations that are high on people's list to be interesting for neutral viewers? I don't mean that as an insult to anyone.

Reactions: Sandisfan
nah, this peacock feed has a bucket load of commercials with small parts of the race shown between the commercials
If I remember correctly, last year the World Feed didn't show up on the Peacock (sports premium) schedule until the last minute. Fingers crossed. Otherwise it's FLO with a VPN for me. I won't listen to Ligget for another minute of my life.

No world feed this year

Peacock is giving BS answers on twitter to people asking about the world feed, just saying here is the schedule, which does not include the world feed

i wouldnt read into that too much. the person running the Peacock twitter probably has no idea about what they're even asking about, they just see "Tour de France" and say 'here's the schedule'

i wouldnt read into that too much. the person running the Peacock twitter probably has no idea about what they're even asking about, they just see "Tour de France" and say 'here's the schedule'

the links to the world feed have already been available in the past.

Not being offered, just as it is not during La Vuelta

This is the first year of the new ASO contract, so NBC probably did not pay for the rights to the world feed

the links to the world feed have already been available in the past.

Not being offered, just as it is not during La Vuelta

This is the first year of the new ASO contract, so NBC probably did not pay for the rights to the world feed

i think last year the world feed was also not listed but then popped up the morning of the first stage. the schedule on the peacock app looks really incomplete right now, they only have stages 1-7 on there at the moment.

at least that's what i'm hoping. you could be right though. it would really suck to not have the world feed option anymore.

i think last year the world feed was also not listed but then popped up the morning of the first stage. the schedule on the peacock app looks really incomplete right now, they only have stages 1-7 on there at the moment.

at least that's what i'm hoping. you could be right though. it would really suck to not have the world feed option anymore.
We will find out tomorrow but I hope there’s the world feed. Last time I watched the regular feed on peacock was 2021 but switched over towards the end since couldn’t handle Liggett and Roll anymore. Hopefully they get the commercials out of the way in the boring, beginning parts of the stages.

We will find out tomorrow but I hope there’s the world feed. Last time I watched the regular feed on peacock was 2021 but switched over towards the end since couldn’t handle Liggett and Roll anymore. Hopefully they get the commercials out of the way in the boring, beginning parts of the stages.

there are usually way less commercials when the race is a Peacock exclusive (ie, not also airing on cable TV) and this year there are only 2 stages airing on cable. the announcers are whatever, either feed isn't all that great. the thing i really cant stand is all of the dumb split screen and studio segments that they do in the middle of the race. i just want to watch the entire race, full screen.

The Move (Bruyneel, Armstrong et al) will be on Peacock which I can't access from here in the UK. Anyone know if they'll still be on YouTube? Might just stick to watching Horner from the Chesterfield anyway!
Can’t believe Lance has made it back onto the main TDF platform in the US. Speaks to the collective short memory of our society and Lance’s ability to cultivate and project a desired image. That said, I’m fine with it, though he himself has very little to add in terms of insights into today’s racing. On the other hand, I find Bruyneel’s analysis and insights to be spot on.

there are usually way less commercials when the race is a Peacock exclusive (ie, not also airing on cable TV) and this year there are only 2 stages airing on cable. the announcers are whatever, either feed isn't all that great. the thing i really cant stand is all of the dumb split screen and studio segments that they do in the middle of the race. i just want to watch the entire race, full screen.
Which 2 stages are on TV?