• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cyclingnews has hit rock bottom --

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
JayZee said:
So did Cyclingnews redeem itself with its article about Novitsky?

Giving back, because of the quotes article
power to the people :D

WTH ? A profile of a federal investigator on cyclingnews - cyclingnews has hit rock bottom :p

The authors should better invest their energy in some nice profiles and storys about cyclists/cycling.

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
Giving back, because of the quotes article
power to the people :D

WTH ? A profile of a federal investigator on cyclingnews - cyclingnews has hit rock bottom :p

The authors should better invest their energy in some nice profiles and storys about cyclists/cycling.

4 of 5 of the main intro photos are drug related. Vino winning a race in Mexico is boarding drug related.

A

Anonymous

Awe, how cute. The Anti-Lance group are happy once again in the land of CN. We can all get back to the usual spatter of venom and seething against "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". Rejoice!! :p

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Yet you have posted twice on this thread...irony much?

:confused:
The Topic of this thread was that Cyclingnews has hit rock bottom. I posted that I didn't think that was the case and why.

You posted off topic alleging that I had a particular agenda regarding Armstrong. This appears to be your MO based upon your tag line; every topic comes back to Armstrong for you--that's why you spent the time to create your signature line to be about him. So every single post you make is literally about Armstrong.

I hate to boost your bubble and wreck your fairyland in which unicorns exist and people are either Good or Bad, and either love Armstrong or hate him, but some people are sick of the focus on Armstrong all of the time and they have less of an opinion on the matter than you do. There are Fanboys, and there are Haters (like you) and there are other people who would like to spend some time talking about other topics.

I have posted critical things about this site, but defended it in this case because I thought people were off on this one.

The more you post, the more you prove my point, Ironically... But I guess that's what you're all about.

jae2460 said:
Thoughtforfood said:
Yet you have posted twice on this thread...irony much?

The Topic of this thread was that Cyclingnews has hit rock bottom. I posted that I didn't think that was the case and why.

You posted off topic alleging that I had a particular agenda regarding Armstrong. This appears to be your MO based upon your tag line; every topic comes back to Armstrong for you--that's why you spent the time to create your signature line to be about him. So every single post you make is literally about Armstrong.

I hate to boost your bubble and wreck your fairyland in which unicorns exist and people are either Good or Bad, and either love Armstrong or hate him, but some people are sick of the focus on Armstrong all of the time and they have less of an opinion on the matter than you do. There are Fanboys, and there are Haters (like you) and there are other people who would like to spend some time talking about other topics.

I have posted critical things about this site, but defended it in this case because I thought people were off on this one.

The more you post, the more you prove my point, Ironically... But I guess that's what you're all about.

Can you boost my bubble as well?

A

Anonymous

jae2460 said:

That's 3 posts regarding Armstrong.

Again, we have all of the feigned detachment we need here. There were plenty of people doing that shtick before you came on the scene. Maybe pick another, more interesting persona and post that way.

I hate to "boost" your bubble, but: If you would like to spend time talking about other topics, posting on a thread related to Armstrong is not the way to go. It just makes you look like a clueless idiot.(which isn't a shtick) Go back to your post "defending" Cyclingnews. If it contains content regarding Armstrong, people who discuss Armstrong, or other related Armstrong blather, then you fail. Hint: You fail.

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
That's 3 posts regarding Armstrong.

Again, we have all of the feigned detachment we need here. There were plenty of people doing that shtick before you came on the scene. Maybe pick another, more interesting persona and post that way.

I hate to "boost" your bubble, but: If you would like to spend time talking about other topics, posting on a thread related to Armstrong is not the way to go. It just makes you look like a clueless idiot.(which isn't a shtick) Go back to your post "defending" Cyclingnews. If it contains content regarding Armstrong, people who discuss Armstrong, or other related Armstrong blather, then you fail. Hint: You fail.

Everyone's *****ing back and forth about the same bullhockey is such a bore. Any post that eludes directly or indirectly to LA ends up the same way. You can literally paste everyone's comments over and over again on any thread in the Clinic. You guy need to get on with life and look for other things to worry about because crying about people that like LA has become so redundant.

Lock this thread.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Gee333 said:
Everyone's *****ing back and forth about the same bullhockey is such a bore. Any post that eludes directly or indirectly to LA ends up the same way. You can literally paste everyone's comments over and over again on any thread in the Clinic. You guy need to get on with life and look for other things to worry about because crying about people that like LA has become so redundant.

Lock this thread.

crying-baby.jpeg

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Gee333 said:

Lock this thread.

Race Radio said:

When wonderboy is sanctioned there'll be some "locking" ......@ Leavenworth.

TRENDING THREADS