David Gaudu discussion thread

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Chrispol said:
He really upped his game this year.

Nice showing today, I hope he can stay at this high level all the race and maybe be allowed to contest the victory from a break in the alps !
I think he's been very hit/miss this year to be honest. He was far below (my) expectations in Pais Vasco. He was invisible (and/or bad) in Dauphiné. But he was great at UAE, LBL and Romandie. But he was impressive yesterday.

Aug 22, 2017
Logic-is-your-friend said:
Chrispol said:
He really upped his game this year.

Nice showing today, I hope he can stay at this high level all the race and maybe be allowed to contest the victory from a break in the alps !
I think he's been very hit/miss this year to be honest. He was far below (my) expectations in Pais Vasco. He was invisible (and/or bad) in Dauphiné. But he was great at UAE, LBL and Romandie. But he was impressive yesterday.
Heatstroke in the Dauphiné sadly. For Pais Vasco he said it's hard for him to resume competition after a long training pause. He said the same for FW wich will lead him to start Amstel as a team mate for Madouas next year instead of just riding Flèche and LBL.

He said today or yesterday that he can be use to put pressure on Ineos. I hope the team can send him at the front tomorrow. Perfect stage for him, but I suppose they'll wait for the Pyrénées and that Molard is going to take that role.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts