• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Di Gregorio

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Catwhoorg said:
Intelligence lead anti-doping.

Police seize stuff at raids, then follow the leads and grab more of em.

I look forward to more and more shakedowns.

It always starts small and ends up big. I said this all week. Something would happen.

Of course only Cofidis and Astana are doping. The rest are clean.

I think there will be a lot of worried guys in the peloton today. If Remy was supplying then a few guys may have hit him up after Sky has been tearing up the field. Phones tapped I can see more arrests before the week is out.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Jeremy Whittle
@jeremycwhittle
Times journo, editor, pundit — 18 Tours de France, author of Bad Blood and collaborator with @millarmind on Racing Through the Dark....now travel/motor guru too

Jeremy Whittle ‏@jeremycwhittle
I spent a day with Remy di G a few years back; he was a whippet climber, clearly anti doping and very wide-eyed. Sad news

Wait whut :confused: He said he was anti-doping and he now might be snared in a doping scandal. :eek:

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
I think there will be a lot of worried guys in the peloton today. If Remy was supplying then a few guys may have hit him up after Sky has been tearing up the field. Phones tapped I can see more arrests before the week is out.

What is the evidence that he was supplying?

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Who could have thought :confused:

We could behave like USP and UKP fans and state that he is not guilty untill fully proven!!! ^^

haha

I hope we will see alot more cleaning up, but I doubt it.. it will just be these two teams to take off some of the talk about Sky

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Dr.Sahl said:
We could behave like USP and UKP fans and state that he is not guilty untill fully proven!!! ^^

haha

I hope we will see alot more cleaning up, but I doubt it.. it will just be these two teams to take off some of the talk about Sky

There's not any scientific evidence Sky dope :rolleyes:

Here, you have much more than the zero you have on Sky.

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
I said this all week. Something would happen.
You said something (I assume drug related) would happen at the Tour de France. Truly you *can* foresee the future. What about the Olympics? Surely nothing drug related will happen there. Are you able to use your foresight again?

ps Please advise on lottery numbers.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
roundabout said:

riobonito92 said:
What is the evidence that he was supplying?

According to the previously quoted article, Interpol was involved. So it's highly likely it was a cross border incident (otherwise why would Interpol be involved), and probably within European jurisdiction. Trafficking seems a good bet.

Selon nos informations, l’interpellation de Rémy Di Grégorio (Cofidis) ce mardi sur le Tour de France serait liée à l’utilisation de substances interdites et notamment de stéroïdes. L'Office central de lutte contre les atteintes à l'environnement et à la santé publique (Oclaesp) enquête depuis un an sur le coureur français de l’équipe Cofidis. Lundi, en présence d’un agent d’Interpol, les gendarmes de l’Oclaesp ont organisé l’opération de ce mardi, qui consistait à prendre le Marseillais en flagrant délit.

TRENDING THREADS