• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dumoulin.

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

The Hitch said:
Fernandez said:
GraftPunk said:
I'm curious, as there are white knights jumping to Tom D's defense, but does anyone posting actually think he's clean? Now would be the time to show your *** for posterity.
I believe he is clean. In fact I believe all are clean meanwhile they arent caught in positive tests. I think its the way you should watch cycling. If you prefer to watch it thinking that all are cheating, then you have a problem.

Interesting choice of words "prefer"

You can "prefer" to believe whatever makes you sleep better at night. The world is great and peaceful and nothing bad ever happens.

The difference between you and those who believe cyclists dope is that we form opinions based on what is true, not what makes us feel better
LOL, where are your facts for saying that THE TRUTH is the cyclists dope?

May 26, 2010
Visit site

Fernandez said:
The Hitch said:
Fernandez said:
GraftPunk said:
I'm curious, as there are white knights jumping to Tom D's defense, but does anyone posting actually think he's clean? Now would be the time to show your *** for posterity.
I believe he is clean. In fact I believe all are clean meanwhile they arent caught in positive tests. I think its the way you should watch cycling. If you prefer to watch it thinking that all are cheating, then you have a problem.

You can "prefer" to believe whatever makes you sleep better at night. The world is great and peaceful and nothing bad ever happens.

The difference between you and those who believe cyclists dope is that we form opinions based on what is true, not what makes us feel better

www.dopeology.org

You are welcome. :D

Benotti69 said:
Fernandez said:
The Hitch said:
Fernandez said:
GraftPunk said:

http://www.dopeology.org

You are welcome. :D
Sorry, Im a bit lazy, you know, spaniards... Could you find me in that page a proof that, for example, Dumoulin is doping in the Giro? Or Quintana? But a true proof, not just suppositions.

May 26, 2010
Visit site

Fernandez said:
Sorry, Im a bit lazy, you know, spaniards... Could you find me in that page a proof that, for example, Dumoulin is doping in the Giro? Or Quintana? But a true proof, not just suppositions.

Show me where the testing works, that the anti-doping agencies or UCI care about stopping doping. There's the truth.

Show where the culture to dope ended. There's the truth.

Show me where those in the sport who profited from cheating/doping have been cast out and ostracised. There's the truth.

We can go on......

Benotti69 said:
Fernandez said:

Show me where the testing works, that the anti-doping agencies or UCI care about stopping doping. There's the truth.

Show me where those in the sport who profited from cheating/doping have been cast out and ostracised. There's the truth.

We can go on......
LOL, LOL and LOL
All suppositions, never proofs. This is what this clinic forums are made of.
Where the testing works? Ask the 2 italians guys driven out of the race.
Where the culture to dope ended? I dont know, but the sport now is WAY cleaner than before.
Where those in the sport who profited from doping have been cast out? Ask Armstrong, Contador or Valverde, for example.

Fernandez said:
Benotti69 said:
Fernandez said:

We can go on......
LOL, LOL and LOL
Where the culture to dope ended? I dont know, but the sport now is WAY cleaner than before.
Where those in the sport who profited from doping have been cast out? Ask Armstrong, Contador or Valverde, for example.
Uhhh, neither Contador nor Valverde were cast out and ostracized. Their bans were temporary and they came back to multi million Euro contracts and have been earning the adoration, money and respect of fans since.

Irondan said:
Fernandez said:
Benotti69 said:
Fernandez said:

We can go on......
LOL, LOL and LOL
Uhhh, neither Contador nor Valverde were cast out and ostracized. Their bans were temporary and they came back to multi million Euro contracts and have been earning the adoration, money and respect of fans since.
Do you want to kill them? They doped and they got a punishment. Thats the way the world works.

Fernandez said:
Irondan said:
Fernandez said:
Do you want to kill them? They doped and they got a punishment. Thats the way the world works.
What???

You're the one that asked the question in the first place and then used two examples that were not at all relevant.

Are you trolling?
First names of proved dopers who came to my mind. Im not too keen on doping. Ricco? Ullrich?
Yes, Ricco and Ullrich have definitely been cast out and ostrisized..

Ullrich is having a hard time understanding why the German press is being so hard on him for being part of a small German race, poor thing... :rolleyes:

Ricco, is just... Ricco. :eek:

But none of this either proves of disproves that Dumoulin is doping, although the sniff test being as it is so effective suggests the latter.

Re:

Netserk said:
Do you think it is cleaner now than five years ago?
Probably the same. More than 10 years ago. And way more than 20 years ago. Im not saying the sport is clean at all, but its the same with all the sports. You just can trust in the doping tests. And enjoy the sport. Its not like they are <edited by mods>. Its sport, you know.

Re:

hrotha said:
If it's not a big deal anyway, why do you "refuse" to believe it's gotten dirtier, or "prefer" to believe they're clean unless they test positive?
I enjoy cycling as much as anyone. Its just that I dont have that mind to think they are doping without any proofs. All of you have are suppositions, never proofs, but still you fill pages everyday about how all are doping. Valverde, Dumoulin, Froome, etc. I dont get that mentality.

Fernandez said:
hrotha said:
If it's not a big deal anyway, why do you "refuse" to believe it's gotten dirtier, or "prefer" to believe they're clean unless they test positive?
I enjoy cycling as much as anyone. Its just that I dont have that mind to think they are doping without any proofs. All of you have are suppositions, never proofs, but still you fill pages everyday about how all are doping. Valverde, Dumoulin, Froome, etc. I dont get that mentality.
While you are free to do that, surely you can see how that does *not* mean that you have to believe that they are clean? Can't you just be blissfully undecided?

Netserk said:
Fernandez said:
hrotha said:
While you are free to do that, surely you can see how that does *not* mean that you have to believe that they are clean? Can't you just be blissfully undecided?
How do you make so complex a simple thing? Its as easy as meanwhile they dont fail a test or the performance become too much incredible (I have my doubts sometimes, of course), I watch and enjoy the sport.
And theres no evidence, neither doping proofs, by my point of view that Dumoulins performances are out of this world.

TRENDING THREADS