• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

E3 Harelbeke, Friday 25th March 2016, 206.4km, WT

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Jakub said:
maltiv said:
Is there a single rider in the world that Sagan could beat in a 1vs1 sprint at this point?

I'm thinking he'd maybe have a chance vs Pozzovivo, but then again, maybe not...

Bertie.

What a sad day for cycling today. Stupid sky.

Yeah really sad day for a class rider like Kwiatkowski to win a race. I mean the way he rides so aggressively and is prepared to takes chances and entertain disgusts me as well... Donut.

Gigs_98 said:
I think the only one who will be able to stay with Cancellara next weekend will be Sagan but it looks like Cancellara could ride backwards and still beat Sagan in a 1 on 1 sprint.
Greg_Van_Avermaet.JPG

It's getting to the point where, despite being one of the fastest men in the bunch, any rider who's with Sagan at the end of a long day know they can beat him. Happening time and time again now wether it be a reduced bunch or just 2/3 riders out in front with him.

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Gigs_98 said:
I think the only one who will be able to stay with Cancellara next weekend will be Sagan but it looks like Cancellara could ride backwards and still beat Sagan in a 1 on 1 sprint.

Cancellara could take 3 minutes to change his bike and he'd still beat Sagan 1v1.

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Sagan looked mighty, even putting the hurt in kwiat before, but he is consistently murdered in the final kick. Strade, San Remo, Tirreno, e3...

It's not like he is weak. He's always there against different riders. Me thinks that it is something like Pinot and descents.

I still remember Peter's win against Greipel in that tour. I can't believe that he's so much worse today.