Effects of coronavirus on professional races

Page 96 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I suppose it boils down to regions.
The Great Amazing Cheese Race, which was supposed to have been held just two days after P-R has sadly - but understandably - already been cancelled/postponed. However, Roue Tourangelle this Sunday appears to be on, so do Grand Besancon (16th) and Tour du Jura (17th)
The French truly are mocking us (no xenophobia intended).

I suppose it boils down to regions.
The Great Amazing Cheese Race, which was supposed to have been held just two days after P-R has sadly - but understandably - already been cancelled/postponed. However, Roue Tourangelle this Sunday appears to be on, so do Grand Besancon (16th) and Tour du Jura (17th)
This is exactly my point - It's the local authorities who don't wish to hold PR - It's not a central Government or central health authority decision.

Highs in the low 40s, 70% chance of rain and wind gusts up to 15MPH.
Assuming you're using Fahrenheit, coz otherwise that would be some insanely high temperatures for early April!

Well, if the situation is better where Tourangelle, Besancon, and Jura are being held... (not necessarily the same place).
And now it looks like Besancon and Jura has been called off.

Reactions: Samu Cuenca

ASK THE COMMUNITY