• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 286 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Not sure when it's from, but its great

FY44mFMaMAA5G_j

Reactions: acm and JosefK
I do not follow him but still the acount is there and it is open. Posts about Rogla is also still there.

There's also photos of a magazine he posted which features an article (with pictures) about his work on Roglič (either his knee injury in April or the post-TdF work, although I think it's the former)

@drmitbracic • Instagram photos and videos

There are lots of other pictures of Rogla on his insta as well (& other athletes like footballers etc.).

Reactions: Sandisfan and acm
He really is an enigma this guy. You just never know with him. He is either completely demotivated and injured and will never again score any meaningful result in cycling or he could win la Vuelta with +3mins in GC and 5 stage wins. Neither of the two would surprise me at this point...

He really is an enigma this guy. You just never know with him. He is either completely demotivated and injured and will never again score any meaningful result in cycling or he could win la Vuelta with +3mins in GC and 5 stage wins. Neither of the two would surprise me at this point...
He may not make the Vuelta, but his career isn't over lol. I guess he'll give us all the needed ROGLSTMOP in Milano Torino at the very least.

Reactions: Sandisfan and acm
He may not make the Vuelta, but his career isn't over lol. I guess he'll give us all the needed ROGLSTMOP in Milano Torino at the very least.
If he does not go for Vuelta, he should try and peak for Lombardia. Milano Torino is a sprint race rn, I think you meant Emilia.
ROGLSTOMP means to stomp all over the climbers
ROGLSTMOP means to mop the floor with the sprinters

That guy with the adidas t-shirt is looking at Rogla & he's clearly thinking "I can drop you on the Mortirolo".

#whynoteh.

Lol, he wouldn't do it even on a motorbike if the engine is too small.

The weird thing about Roglic is that he looks comparatively big next to some other GC riders but when you see him in normal clothes next to ordinary people he is one anorexic dude

Compared to Vinge everybody looks like Godzilla.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS